• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell HUSQVARNA 262XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roger, I got the refund, if you would like to do an auction instead I'll start the bidding off at $425

Roger, I got the refund, if you would like to do an auction instead I'll start the bidding off at $425
thanks-it appears that holding the raffle is going to cause some logistical issues/problems-it will probably be easier for all parties to just auction it to the highest bidder(to end on december 24th) and i will give the proceeds to Chris Singers wife as a Christmas present in memory of her husband-then ship the saw to the highest bidder.mesupra has begun the bidding @ $425

An Auction is going to limit your Audience and will likely exclude 98% of the members here from participating. Only the died in the wool 262xp fanatics are going to be willing to take this saw to the $ amount that would actually benefit the family. And that amount would far exceed the value of a 262xp. The Auction may be easier to set up, but it will not net the $ for the family like a raffle would.

An Auction is going to limit your Audience and will likely exclude 98% of the members here from participating. Only the died in the wool 262xp fanatics are going to be willing to take this saw to the $ amount that would actually benefit the family. And that amount would far exceed the value of a 262xp. The Auction may be easier to set up, but it will not net the $ for the family like a raffle would.
ok, after reconsideration a raffle will bring the family more $$.raffle is set at $10 per ticketsent to: roger collins 619 old agency road ridgeland,ms. 39157.i will send you your #'s via return mail(please enclose your return address and remit payment via check or money order-NO PAYPAL-i will draw the winning ticket and post it here on december 24th-i will inform /send his wife/son the proceeds on Christmas day and send the 262xp to the winner.hopefully this method will allow much greater participation and simultaneously net the family a larger Christmas gift.

I am in with this. You should see if any electronic payment method works. It is a bit of a pain to mail checks. And Mesupra if you really want the saw. If I win donate the 425 payment to the family. And the saw is yours. He can ship the saw to you.

Thanks. This is a great gesture for a family in need.

im Not really In need more of a want, i plan onbuying a couple tickets andgoing from there

I am in with this. You should see if any electronic payment method works. It is a bit of a pain to mail checks.
At first I was thinking the same way, but then figured how easy it is to write a check, stick it in a envelope, address it and drop in the mail box. Old school, eh?

I myself would have no idea how to set up a electronic payment method, other than my personal paypal account?

Id like to get in on this, whats the final word on where I need to send my money and how to get my number?

It a good idea for a great cause!

Id like to get in on this, whats the final word on where I need to send my money and how to get my number?

It a good idea for a great cause!

Read up a few posts and you will see his address.. Count me in for 5 tickets, it's for a good cause!!

Roger, How many tickets have you sold thus far? I will take 5 ea, but very busy lately as my dad passed away 2 weeks ago. Bad month November was. I will try to send check to you this week. Also, I will post his addy in case anyone wants to send cards. Wake was this past Sunday and funeral/burial was Monday. Very sad day for all!!!!

Latest posts

Back