Husqvarna 346 xp vs echo 501sx wich one?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your very proud of your echo cutting with a 32" b/c & I get that, its fine. But you do know noodling is the easiest cutting method on a saw don't you? Compared to say cross cutting or ripping.
Ummmmmm.... What? I never met a crosscut that was harder then a noodle. Like not even close.

Exactly I never met a Husqvarna chainsaw I didn’t like or want to own. During the bad times in my life I only had a source of firewood and my Husqvarna’s. It paid the bills and fed my family that’s why I owe Husqvarna for a quality product. I met some of my co workers who were laid off with me and they ate crackers and were moaning while sitting on there couch doing nothing. If you want to work you can make it through any bad times. “Just do it” success is in your hands.

There are probably other good saws out there I know nothing about.

Guys,you f@cked the thread up,what did i do?:cry:I am doing it in the real life also,i can make 2 people to argue in seconds and i can stay aside laughing.:laughing:

Please we don't need any more "the longest bar a 60cc saw can pull vs".All saws are good for their money.
We ain't arguing, this is all good fun. I actually own more huskies then anything else, I just prefer the 620 over the 562xp... Which never really impressed me. My favorite saw I own is still my 288xp and probably always will be. But as a whole, new design echo stuff is awesome.

Well, I didn't want to continue the argument, but since it seems to be here to stay, I'll say that the bar in my video is in fact 36" 114dl, baby. And, I think mr. Piratehooker owes me a 562.

Yes. Sometime recently someone was comparing a husky 460 rancher to a pro saw. I don’t remember. I purchased skip tooth chains for my sons 20”/24” bars. I installed a 8tooth rim. He raced his buddys Stihl and sent the Stihl packing.

Any forum cars chainsaws sports smartphones etc everywhere around the world it's the same.I'm enjoying it very much even though I haven't (they are both very good ) got a solution yet for my "problem",it's educational for me.

Well, I didn't want to continue the argument, but since it seems to be here to stay, I'll say that the bar in my video is in fact 36" 114dl, baby. And, I think mr. Piratehooker owes me a 562.
That bar is way short for a 36 but what I owe you is a counter video which you will be getting. Just waiting on a chain....you haven't won yet.

That bar is way short for a 36 but what I owe you is a counter video which you will be getting. Just waiting on a chain....you haven't won yet.

I can't believe you're calling me and the Dr. a liar, but okay. I've got another 36" bar downstairs. Maybe it looks small because the log is so big. You're gonna need a big log if you want to make a counter video.

Any forum cars chainsaws sports smartphones etc everywhere around the world it's the same.I'm enjoying it very much even though I haven't (they are both very good ) got a solution yet for my "problem",it's educational for me.

Well,go buy the Echo cs 501sx and problem solved.You will have power,reliability,parts(since you have a dealer around you) you won't miss anything from the 346xp.It is my fault your thread turned this way,i am sorry mate.

I can't believe you're calling me and the Dr. a liar, but okay. I've got another 36" bar downstairs. Maybe it looks small because the log is so big. You're gonna need a big log if you want to make a counter video.
Powerhead verse bar size. It's simply not hard to freeze frame your video and scale the powerhead to bar. There are no good 036 with 36" bar shots on the net (least I can find fast) but there are 461 and 066/660 mags. With all of them the powerhead to bar ratio is out compared to yours. So either your 036 powerhead is somehow bigger then a 660 powerhead which we know isn't the case , or thats a 30-32" bar. And again just pointing out the bar in the 562xp is clearly longer then the bar in your vid which is also slated as a 36".

Powerhead verse bar size. It's simply not hard to freeze frame your video and scale the powerhead to bar. There are no good 036 with 36" bar shots on the net (least I can find fast) but there are 461 and 066/660 mags. With all of them the powerhead to bar ratio is out compared to yours. So either your 036 powerhead is somehow bigger then a 660 powerhead which we know isn't the case , or thats a 30-32" bar. And again just pointing out the bar in the 562xp is clearly longer then the bar in your vid which is also slated as a 36".
Why did you come back here for this? You guys have a thread.

Back