• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 395XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DexterDay

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a Husq 395XP that I am looking to trade (could sell, but rather trade). It was the Blue Goo saw by Tgerloff92 (want to get that out there 1st and foremost and I am pretty sure that is his handle)

After a short stay in Tennessee, it got a lot of new OEM parts and a woods port. Since I got it back, I have only ran about a half a tank through it and it is pumping about 205 psi. It's in great shape and a 2011 model.

Looking to trade for a MS 441c-m, but would entertain any offer. I have quite a bit invested in this saw, but have no intention of getting it all out of it. Really want a good 70cc saw (ported would be nice)

Post here or PM

Thanks,

Dex

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

It was the Blue Goo saw by Tgerloff92 (want to get that out there 1st and foremost and I am pretty sure that is his handle)

Some pieces of the puzzle are finally falling into place. I've seen a number of people mention this blue goo thing, but had no idea it pertained to someone actually working on saws...

Very nice saw Dex. That'll be gone fast.

Thanks bud. You build a mean one :)

My God , thats gorgeous!!

It is a thing of beauty. Thank you

Some pieces of the puzzle are finally falling into place. I've seen a number of people mention this blue goo thing, but had no idea it pertained to someone actually working on saws...

Well, it's really a long story. I bought 2 saws off of this hack job in the Spring. I decided to sell/trade them both (unbeknownst to me they were tampered with). Then, they both wind up on Randy bench. Dolmar 5100 and this 395xp were that guys (Tgerloff92) learning tools (to port). He did a real hack job on the cyl of both of them.

Anyways, I felt I needed to pay Randy for working on the 5100 somehow, so I sent him an 036 Pro (kinda as payment to fix the 5100), and he also fixed my 395 (which I traded back with the guy I traded for), at cost (thanks again Spike60 and Randy!)

I feel I shouldn't even have to mention that it was the Blue goo saw. As Randy has fixed anything and everything with all new OEM parts (muffler isn't). But I don't want someone to say something and look as if I am trying to hide it. So it's all out there. I have way to much tied up in buying this saw, fixing, and then gave Randy a saw (I felt terrible). I just want a saw that I feel would be worthy of a trade and let this thing go to someone who is really gonna use it.

This saw runs and it runs Darn Good!! As seen by the compression numbers, you better be ready to pull this thing! :)

Phew.. See. Told you it was a long story. And that is still the 5am short version :)

Dex

if you decide to sell it how much would it take to buy it,,,,, oh,,,, sweet saw,,, I am wiping the drool off my key board

dang it,,, now that puts me in a corner :),,,,, I know with randy building it and the shape it is in I would hate to make an offer,,,, I don't need enemies,, I know what I have to spend on one but I am pretty sure it is not enough

When I built that saw, I did it just like the one that won the 395XP build off in KY. It is a runner.....

Dex, TK in Maine was the guy I got the parts from. He sold them at his cost to help out. The cylinder, piston, rings, and muffler are all new, OEM parts.

Also interested in a 550xp ( ported), or 261c (ported)
When I built that saw, I did it just like the one that won the 395XP build off in KY. It is a runner.....

Dex, TK in Maine was the guy I got the parts from. He sold them at his cost to help out. The cylinder, piston, rings, and muffler are all new, OEM parts.

Oops.. Thanks TK. Thought it was Spike60
:)

08F150, no worries about the enemies. I always try to buy stuff as cheap as I can. So I would offer $500 to someone end work our way up. :)

But honestly, I would rather do a saw trade amd/or saw and money.

I would like to buy trade for your 395 have a 2010 stock 372 and cash or straight cash if that would interest you ?
Bill

As much as I want another 372xp, I honestly have wanted a 441 for some time.

I "almost" had one on a trade. I was gonna do a straight trade/ a 70cc class ported saw for a 90cc class ported saw.

Hate to make this drawn out, but would really like that certain saw. A 261c and cash or a nice MS 440 may even make me change my mind.

Interested in a 460? Not ported, but it runs great & I put on some purdy new plastic. Not nearly as pretty as that husky. Dang you must take yours through the doggy wash LOL

Latest posts

Back