• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 395XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg I'll trade you my masterminded 394 for your masterminded 395. Randy didn't include a sticker with mine as he didn't want to be associated with my goofy falling. I can't even test the compression. If I forget to push the blue button, my skinny girl arms have a hard time even pulling the cord. With the blue button pushed, it feels like my 175psi 385 un-pushed. I'm just posting to hear my own voice, good luck getting a 441

View attachment 319468 I'll trade you my masterminded 394 for your masterminded 395. Randy didn't include a sticker with mine as he didn't want to be associated with my goofy falling. I can't even test the compression. If I forget to push the blue button, my skinny girl arms have a hard time even pulling the cord. With the blue button pushed, it feels like my 175psi 385 un-pushed. I'm just posting to hear my own voice, good luck getting a 441

That's a pretty bar :rock:

I had a HUGE post typed from this last night/ early morning. Went into detail of me wanting the 441..

I hate to say it, because I had so many great trades (the 372xpw, 562xp, and the 2 460's were all worthy).

As much as I hated to not trade, the saw is Sold! Will be buying a 441C-M sometime in the next week. :)

Just a note to you Dex-

Thanks again Dex for letting me talk you out of this beautiful saw. 3 days ago when you posted it I had no interest in this model but the more I popped back in to check, the more it began to call to me.

More than just this saw weighed in on my decision to pursue and purchase however. Many of us here are aware of the situation that you found yourself in the midst of when you purchased this saw and the 5100s from Tgerloff92 and then decided to sell them (unknowingly) with major issues. I recall the thread Randy started on the 5100 when the saw came to him from the buyer. And I was very impressed that you came forward as the “unknowing” seller and made every attempt to make it right. In doing so, you wound up with this 395 again, as your own saw. I don’t know you personally, we’ve never talked on the phone, hell until tonight I didn’t even know that Dex wasn’t your first name. I will say, that for me personally, you set an outstanding example in dealing with the Tgerloff92 debacle and seeing it through. I can read people thru their actions and words, Im very calculating and perceptive, I dissect everything I see and read.... and I know that you are one of the “good guys” on AS and that we are
fortunate to have you here as a friend. And I am thankful for our friendship.

That’s the real reason that I decided to approach you last night and get this deal done. You made it clear that you had your heart set on a 441cm in your opening post. I told you to accept nothing less than “mint” since that is what this saw was. I just didn’t see it as fair to you to trade for 20 less cc’s and a used saw when you were offering a mint, rebuilt.... basically new... Mastermind saw. To me, knowing who has been in that saw, and knowing exactly what he does, and trusting him implicitly, this 395 was worth the cost of a brand new 441cm.(Honestly, it’s worth more.) I feel that you deserve that saw to be new bc of the crap you went thru with this saw and the 5100, and how you stepped up and did the best you could to make it right. You didn’t go around whining or trying to point fingers, you didn’t turn your back to the situation and ignore it, you didn’t toot your own horn, or wave any flags for attention... you just dealt with it. And I, like so many others here, was watching. You set a fine example for me as a peer 31/32 yrs of age, as a member here, and as a friend.

So that said, I hope you enjoy your new saw. You deserve it, and I hope you run the hell out of it. I’d suggest a builder..... but I’ve got a good guess at where that saw will end up. I don’t know what the hell I’m gonna do with this saw, I may use the snot out of it, I may just sit on it and enjoy having it, or I may send it down the road later. It certainly wasn’t on my short list of saws- 540xp, 543, 572 etc. Hell, Randy will chime in here- i had been asking him about a 441cm for myself and if he thought I should get one earlier this week. That’s neither here nor there to me at this point though. Then you posted this and it got me thinking- I could do something good here and add another Mastermind saw in the process. I just wanted to show my appreciation for the example you have set, and also help you get the saw you really wanted. I know what it’s like to have your heart set on something- had you traded for anything less, you wouldn’t have been happy, and would have been right back to trying to get rid of a saw to get the one you wanted.

Regards... And Happy :chainsaw::chop:,

Steven B.

Running and hiding was never my M.O. and until tonight, I NEVER had a tear come to my eye because of a post (Tbone was pretty close because of the community coming together). But the post above not only brought one, but several. I still can't thank you enough for your generosity, advice, and overall friendship. As you said above, I really don't even know you (besides internet. I could be a French model! Bonjour!!) , but now you know how my name is pronounced (hope it didn't offend you?) and you have my #. Your welcome to call anytime. I've talked with Randy on a couple occasions, and I feel like I am talking to Family (My family comes from Ky). He is about as close to a modern day saint as they come.

I really appreciate all the trade offers. Very few saws get this much attention. Especially one that I thought wouldn't get any attention.

I had a 441 cm lined up in trade from a member here (PM) and when the "Blue Goo" was mentioned, I lost it. I am so glad it fell through. I am going to my dealer Mon (I know they don't have one, so it will be ordered) and placing my order!

I wish you well this Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years! I hope one day we can shake hands and finally meet. You are a man among men my friend! Thank you again!

I Want to thank all the members that offered a trade. Many were good trades, but if I told the whole story of what I had in the 395 and the Dolmar, you would prob think I was crazy to trade for a smaller saw.

Again, thanks everyone....

:)

Dex

I don't know why "Blue Goo" would kill the deal? What followed was Mastermind rebuilding it and porting it with all new OEM parts- Its a new saw as far as Im concerned. Their loss I guess. Glad your getting the saw you wanted. Glad I could help. I hope to meet you someday. If we were closer Im sure we'd be close friends. You stand for the same things I believe in.

Running and hiding was never my M.O. and until tonight, I NEVER had a tear come to my eye because of a post (Tbone was pretty close because of the community coming together). But the post above not only brought one, but several. I still can't thank you enough for your generosity, advice, and overall friendship. As you said above, I really don't even know you (besides internet. I could be a French model! Bonjour!!) , but now you know how my name is pronounced (hope it didn't offend you?) and you have my #. Your welcome to call anytime. I've talked with Randy on a couple occasions, and I feel like I am talking to Family (My family comes from Ky). He is about as close to a modern day saint as they come.

I really appreciate all the trade offers. Very few saws get this much attention. Especially one that I thought wouldn't get any attention.

I had a 441 cm lined up in trade from a member here (PM) and when the "Blue Goo" was mentioned, I lost it. I am so glad it fell through. I am going to my dealer Mon (I know they don't have one, so it will be ordered) and placing my order!

I wish you well this Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years! I hope one day we can shake hands and finally meet. You are a man among men my friend! Thank you again!

I Want to thank all the members that offered a trade. Many were good trades, but if I told the whole story of what I had in the 395 and the Dolmar, you would prob think I was crazy to trade for a smaller saw.

Again, thanks everyone....

:)

Dex

I knew the story but I didn't know the details or the lengths you went thru to make it right. I was dumbfounded.

I don't know why "Blue Goo" would kill the deal? What followed was Mastermind rebuilding it and porting it with all new OEM parts- Its a new saw as far as Im concerned. Their loss I guess. Glad your getting the saw you wanted. Glad I could help. I hope to meet you someday. If we were closer Im sure we'd be close friends. You stand for the same things I believe in.

We are having a GTG in Canton Ohio in May (17th) isn't posted here yet. I know its a drive, but it's a GTG!!! :rock:

I knew the story but I didn't know the details or the lengths you went thru to make it right. I was dumbfounded.

I talked and texted with that @zz hat so may times. I honestly thought he was a good guy! But, he was banned here for a reason, I don't want to smear my name. I would do whatever it takes to try and make it right.

And this to Randy. I know your subscribed to this. You are a Spectacular example of a giving human being. You got my parts at cost (sorry TK, I apologize. Thank you), and cut me a deal I couldn't turn down. I wish both of you (Randy and Steven). You are both to good to be true.

if your in KY you need to go to WIggs next year and Terry Landrum's in TN next year. Someday I will get to one of em. Lot of good folks attend those two. I drive for a living- I'll be damned if Im gonna do a lot of driving on the weekend.:ices_rofl:

Good for you :) Glad you ended up with what you wanted. I woulda missed the 460, anyway, and had to find another. The 395 wouldn't get the use it deserves with me. I'd have strapped on a big bar & used that thing once a year.

Latest posts

Back