• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 395XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How 'bout a ported 460? Did I mention Randy built it and it won the GTG? The plastics are perfect, but Randy can vouch for the internals. I have run about 8 tanks through it since I got it from him.

Pics please.. same as post above :) (PM or post here!).

I had 2 460's (by far my favorite saw!) But I sold one. Never had a ported one??;)

I used some rough looking covers when I first built that saw. I went to the GTG and sat that saw down beside all the sweet looking new saws at the build off.....I think I even heard someone snicker.

Newish 25" bar with new chain. Also has a newish 20" bar & chain. Sorry its dirty. I cut some firewood with it.

A fine specimen of a 460!! I only cut 8 cord a year and get log loads. So I cut a bunch at once. Clean them, prep for storage, then they sit on vacation. Unless a good scrounge comes up, a tree in the treeline or out back needs cutting, or a buddy needs a hand.

My 460 is sitting pretty clean right now..

Just traded the beat up one. Looked rough, but man it ran good!

20131017_140125.jpg 20131005_163957.jpg

Im with Neal and want to put a GOOD word in for Dex. We've pm'd several times and I follow his posts here. Stand Up guy for sure. That and the fact that Randy has been in the saw.... Buyer/Trader have "NO FEAR"! Sure is a beautiful saw Dex- got my attention. Only 70cc saw I have that is worthy of such a trade is my MINT ported 2171. Not that its up for grabs just saying that's what Id expect in a trade if I was you. Your saw is mint..... accept nothing but mint bro. If ya gotta cut it loose- hold out for what ya have your heart set on.:rock:

Im with Neal and want to put a GOOD word in for Dex. We've pm'd several times and I follow his posts here. Stand Up guy for sure. That and the fact that Randy has been in the saw.... Buyer/Trader have "NO FEAR"! Sure is a beautiful saw Dex- got my attention. Only 70cc saw I have that is worthy of such a trade is my MINT ported 2171. Not that its up for grabs just saying that's what Id expect in a trade if I was you. Your saw is mint..... accept nothing but mint bro. If ya gotta cut it loose- hold out for what ya have your heart set on.:rock:

Appreciate the kind words. Still a lot of good in this world!! :)

Yeah I only cut firewood for a few old folks in town. Otherwise the saw supports my band saw mill. I bought it on here and spent a lil bit on plastic to make it look nice. Runs strong as all get out. It's dirty now from mulberry dust. That dust is yellow and sticks to everything. Need to clean it up, but will wait til next month. Got a few trees to cut in Ohio. Was interested in the 395 for milling. Would be a nice brother to my old 084.

Any interest in this ?

Wow. Wanna get rid of a 562xp and have a 394xp and 395xp as your 2 saw plan?

The 2 460's and this 572 spark my interest the most. As much as I would love any of the 372 ' s that have been offered (3 of them? And one was ported :))

I hate leaving this out there like it is. I hope I am not faulted for wanting to get get as good a deal as I can?

The 2 460's and this 572 spark my interest the most. As much as I would love any of the 372 ' s that have been offered (3 of them? And one was ported :))

I hate leaving this out there like it is. I hope I am not faulted for wanting to get get as good a deal as I can?

Look where he's from..... "It's a Texas thing- we wouldn't understand." :laugh: Isn't there an expression about "Everythings bigger in Tx"? or something along those lines.

572? somebody offered you the new Husq mystery saw? That's the one you need (for all our sakes):laugh:

572? somebody offered you the new Husq mystery saw? That's the one you need (for all our sakes):laugh:

Oops.. My fingers are Fat on the little phone keyboard :)

562.. Best 60 cc saw ever made. I love my 036 Pro. But have sold about a dozen 036's, and 2 361's.

Which leads me to another saw I would want. An MS 360. I like flippy caps, but want the parts and power of the 036. I have a mint 036 Pro I would trade, and a (project saw) for one.

I think I do! I'd like to send it with a 20" to be honest cause that's what it does best with. You oughta have mastermind tamper with it! :)

I could get used to the two big saw plan lol. It wouldn't hurt to build a stronger back in the process!

Back