• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 55 Rancher

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawjunky23

Just here for the free beer!
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I have a very clean 55 Rancher that I would like to Trade. OEM top end still. Has a 16" bar one grind on the chain. Only issue I know of is one of the anti vibe mounts is missing. I have a new one somewhere but I can't find it. I would like to trade for a Jonsered 2245 if someone has one. I would also sell it for cash.

Looks real nice SJ.
Great seller here.
When I bought a saw of him a month ago (or so) everything was just as described and the transaction was smooth as silk with great communication.
This is how a deal should go down :numberone:.
He gave me such a great deal he probably want's it back ;).
GLWS

Looks real nice SJ.
Great seller here.
When I bought a saw of him a month ago (or so) everything was just as described and the transaction was smooth as silk with great communication.
This is how a deal should go down :numberone:.
He gave me such a great deal he probably want's it back ;).
GLWS
Thank You Friend

Thank You Friend
For sure.
It's nice dealing with people who stay in contact with you.
I have bought saws and there was no contact for a week, and then what communication was there was very poor, and unhelpful at the time.
When I sell something I am sure to contact someone as often as possible if there is a question, and make sure everything is good on their end.
When everyone is happy, I'm happy. It's nice buying from others who show the same consideration :yes:.

Latest posts

Back