Husqvarna 560XP/562XP Projected Delivery Date

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't look like the 560xp will be released in the U.S.. For the upcoming Husqvarna dealer meeting they only mention the 555, 562xp, and 365 for saws that will be discussed.

Doesn't look like the 560xp will be released in the U.S.. For the upcoming Husqvarna dealer meeting they only mention the 555, 562xp, and 365 for saws that will be discussed.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback from the meeting. I wonder why the 365 gets brought into the discussion? I was really leaning towards a 560xp for the small mount pattern. See if you can pry and get any hard facts on what each country/region will be getting and when.:msp_wink:

Looking forward to hearing your feedback from the meeting. I wonder why the 365 gets brought into the discussion? I was really leaning towards a 560xp for the small mount pattern. See if you can pry and get any hard facts on what each country/region will be getting and when.:msp_wink:

Likely because the 365xt is new, since the last meeting! :D

Likely because the 365xt is new, since the last meeting! :D
AHHH...thanks...I'm always forgetting about the 365 X-torq. Doesn't get much pub here so it's easy to forget...probably forgot on the shelves a lot also unless the prices are too good to pass on.

AHHH...thanks...I'm always forgetting about the 365 X-torq. Doesn't get much pub here so it's easy to forget...probably forgot on the shelves a lot also unless the prices are too good to pass on.

Considering the new 365xt is 71cc's and goes for $240 less than the 372xt..... Sounds like a good price to me.

It sure would be nice if the 562 hit the shelves before Sept 15th. People will start buying saws and thinking about wood cutting between then and the first of October. They could be missing some sales, it sounds like it will be an excellent saw. Price point position will be critical. It'll sure give the dealers a new saw to get behind. But as we all know the masses will not usually spend the coin paying the difference between the
farm/owner line and the pro line. It's actually a small piece of the pie compared to how many 455/460's they will sell. It'll take what, four weeks from the time they hit the east coast to hit all the dealers that order them by the time they arrive, clear customs, go to Husky's distributors are received and orders filled and shipped to the dealers. I wouldn't mind trying one out, they look good on paper.
My local Husky dealer still has the 372xp's on the shelf.lol They won't put a new model out until they sell all the discontinued models, they are also a Stihl dealer and still have 260's on the shelf, no 261's.
The local dealer will prolly wait until next year to bring any in.

Considering the new 365xt is 71cc's and goes for $240 less than the 372xt..... Sounds like a good price to me.

that's a good deal less than a 372xt for sure...just curious how many of each model do you sell?

Well, put me on the 562XP wish list for next year. Mrs. T went by the Jeep dealership today and fell in love with a new candy apple red 4X4 Grand Cherokee. I got to pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

that's a good deal less than a 372xt for sure...just curious how many of each model do you sell?

They are about even. But I am no standard to go by, that's for sure. I would imagine in time the 365's will sell more than the 372's, but they are also about even when coming in for service. They only seem to come in for cleaning, fuel line, missing screws, minor stuff. The homeowner series are the ones that give most of the "it doesn't run right" problems - and that's across the board for brands. Any of the larger saw issues not running right are either packed air filters, or carbs caked with sawdust and can't breathe properly.

Not that I need to promote the pro/semi-pro saws on here, you guys do a good enough job of that on your own.

Oh wait, other bad symptoms that pro-saws seem to have are tread marks or tree bark wedged into places it shouldn't be. Ooops....

Just wondering if anyone has any status updates about these saws hitting the shelves. Maybe hurricane Irene wiped out the “boat” on its way over? My dealer has the t-shirts and plenty of promo items but no hardware yet.
*Hope you guys in the NE are making out ok in the aftermath of the storm!

Spike can put my name on a 562xp, as I said in the first thread, but I'll probably wait for trhe second truckload, as I assume the first is spoken for...

I missed the 262xp I wanted twenty years ago because of cost considerations.. I won't make the same mistake twice!

Just wondering if anyone has any status updates about these saws hitting the shelves. Maybe hurricane Irene wiped out the “boat” on its way over? My dealer has the t-shirts and plenty of promo items but no hardware yet.
*Hope you guys in the NE are making out ok in the aftermath of the storm!

Ale, I picked up a radio transmission from U880 on my shortwave. The transmission went: Stockholm bearing 225 degrees,mark 1500 meters and closing, open outer doors 3 and 4 then the transmission went silent. I hope Captain Troll was at the helm and started the zig-zag maneuvers or pulled a crazy Troll on them because it's even better that a crazy Ivan. If he was on board then they never got her.

Ale, I picked up a radio transmission from U880 on my shortwave. The transmission went: Stockholm bearing 225 degrees,mark 1500 meters and closing, open outer doors 3 and 4 then the transmission went silent. I hope Captain Troll was at the helm and started the zig-zag maneuvers or pulled a crazy Troll on them because it's even better that a crazy Ivan. If he was on board then they never got her.

Now that is some funny **** Jimmy! :) I havent heard of a crazy Ivan in years!

Back