Husqvarna372xp or Stihlms460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies and Gentlemen

Tonight's main event is a scheduled twelve rounder, with the coveted "Vibe Belt" on the line.

In the near corner, weighing in at 232 pounds, hailing from the dark corner of Georgia, "Freakin' MS460" Matt.

In the far corner, weighing in at 145 pounds, 3 ounces, 2.4 grams, hailing from the Troms, Norway, it's "SawTroll" Niko.

I don't understand why what little vibes a saw gives gets some worked up. Sure, the smoother the better, but i really don't notice much difference in today's saws. I mean seriously guys, the last thing i notice after swinging a saw all day is my hands. Its my back, feet, shoulders, or whatever. And my shins from running into crap. Stomping around in limbs and wet brush and briars all day, soakin wet and sore. Why on earth would anyone complain about any modern saw's vibrations.

Everyone is different dude!! Just wait till one day when you have white finger or something of the like. I'm not one to be bothered by vibes much, I'm a mechanic, and run air tools allot, some of them hammer your hands allot, it never bothers me. But I had an 066, and after about 30mins of use, my hands felt NUMB!!! I also have a 046mag, it doesn't bother me none at all, I guess it was just the larger cc's of the 066 that vibed a certain way that killed my hands, I can run the big huskys all day with no troubles at all.

I can only wish I'm as manly as you are, but I'll have to live with myself the way I am I guess.

i thought this thread was over a long time ago.

huskies are no doubt better in the vibration department

Back