i could not believe it,,, need to sell some blood or work a corner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o8f150

o8f150

Tree Freak
I have been wanting a 100 foot roll of stihl rs chain in 3/8,,, I called the local dealer and told him 3/8,,, 50 gauge semi chisel non safety and I was wanting the price for a 100 foot roll,,,,, I crapped on myself,,, 450.00 dang dollars:mad2::mad2::mad2:,, I don't need it that bad,, I would like to have some but I don't have to have it,,, I asked about a 50 foot roll and he told me he can only get 100 footers:cry::bang::bang: 450 is way steeper then I can afford right now so I guess I need to go find a good corner in Paducah to work for a few weeks and save my pennies,,, this really sucks,,, either that or just order a roll of Oregon for 300 shipped but I had my heart set on stihl chain,,,, time to save my pennies

o8f150

o8f150

Tree Freak
The answer you seek is right in front of you, Snackie King....

[video=youtube;YuSXihJM6jY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YuSXihJM6jY[/video]

thanks helluva lot dan,,, I just peed on myself from laughing so hard,,,,,, thanks,,, I needed a good laugh though

Latest posts