I do not need another saw.... I do not need another saw!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me I don't need this thing! Ms661c is loney on the shelf on the local swap shop. Probably just a few tanks through her. Marked price of $850 but they typically deal.
You DO NOT NEED this saw, but if have the extra money and want it, that's a different story. I don't need any more ammo, but every time palmetto State armory puts some on sale with free shipping, guess what happens.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

My local pawn shop had a Husqvarna 575 x torq out front on the shelving. I had to stop. I got it for $250. I unflooded it and got it running perfect. I went to Craig’s list and bartered it for a BUX mag base drill. I already had the new 575/385. I need a mag base drill. Sad to see it go but I needed the mag base drill more.

Have to move quickly when these saws come up for sale. We snooze we lose. I just can’t pass any up, I’ll figure out what to do later after I buy it. When I see that safety orange colored saw with the H or XP I start shaking and jonesing to but it I gotta have it.

661 has problems that aren't cheap to fix. Know you might dump $300 back into it before it's resellable.

You need another saw, you need another saw, we all do,,,,,,, I missed out on a Husqvarna 362xp yesterday.

I’ve been flip flopping for 6 weeks over an 088. I finally bought it. Paid $1350. Prolly too much, but if it shakes out the way I expect it to I’ll be very happy. I REALLY don’t need this saw. I fix planes for a living, cut wood for fun.

Back