• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell I have about 1000 Stihl Screwdrivers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[QUOTE="stihlx8, post: 5261958, member: I buy utility knives 10 at a time.:D[/QUOTE]

Me too.. I bought 2 dozen cheap trapeze measures about a month ago. Put them all over the shop, trucks, tool boxes, etc... think I can find one when needed? Nope!

I have found they gave some crazy forcefield as when I do find one, it's in a pile with 3 or 5 more!

P.S. The screwdrivers I bought off eBay were to make up a bunch of these 'Screnches on a Leash' (posted in another thread). But with all the comments about losing them, I'm adding a photo that shows how you can also clip screwdrivers in, when in the field (sorry, can't help you in your shop).

Philbert

Scrench on a leash.jpg

No problem!!! Anyone else need some screwdrivers!? I have about 200 left!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for all the business! I appreciate the good reviews as well as the hate bumps... I counted them up tonight and after today's orders I went from 972 screwdrivers down to just 42!!! With that being said, get em while you can! The first ones to transfer money on paypal will be the ones that receive! I will try to get this thread updated after each order so make sure you look before transferring! Again, THANK YOU ALL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you mail out mine? I haven't heard back. I just grabbed the mail today, I've been gone since mid Feb. Only had slips for 3 packages. From a Byrum, Wood and Halthorn. Is one of those your name? (I'll go get the packages on Monday)

Back