I need a bigger truck.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats good, after they start pulling "anything" I wonder if they can stop it when the time comes. :biggrinbounce2:

Yeah, I see people bragging all the time about the load they can pull, but they never think about stopping.

I call that, "stupid".

The best bet is to buy an american vehicle. I'd recommend a 1975 Chevy El Camino. It should easily quadruple your hauling capacity. Plus then you no longer have to be embarrased driving around in a foreign heap!

This is a joke, right? You aren't seriously suggesting a passenger car as a wood hauler, are you?

Everybody keeps talking ford and chevy/gmc . But now now one said anything about the best DODGE. Same drive train components as the others with different motor combows. Here is mine at around 16000lb+ truck And trailer, had plenty of power to start and plenty of brakes to stop.
attachment.php

All right Iam ready:bringit::popcorn:

Beefie

Everybody keeps talking ford and chevy/gmc . But now now one said anything about the best DODGE. Same drive train components as the others with different motor combows. Here is mine at around 16000lb+ truck And trailer, had plenty of power to start and plenty of brakes to stop.

Beefie

The best dodge is to dodge owning a Dodge!

:biggrinbounce2:

attachment.php

Beefie

That's a killer load, love it.

Dodge and Trailer

That is a great photo of your Dodge and trailer both loaded with wood. That would be enough wood to keep me in firewood at least all winter for maybe two seasons.

Good looking setup for sure.

Nosmo

Latest posts

Back