I need some help with a decision

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrhunter

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I stopped at the local Stihl shop today. They had a 028 stihl wood boss that appears to have good compression and has a good bar and chain for $50. Why should I or not buy it? I do have a 026 that really runs well. I think I might be getting CAD. I also have an036 pro and a JD 46ev.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I just bought my third 200T in two weeks. I think by asking us if you should buy a chainsaw, you're really just looking for reasons to buy a chainsaw.

Sometimes when I need to make a decision I flip a coin. The moment it goes into the air I just have a tinge of hope it'll land a certain way. I decide what to do before the coin hits the ground.

I'm just going to leave this right here.

5E45H55Jb3K23G23I4c6j6980e649f3171158.jpg

Just buy it

Man can never have enough chain saws :msp_tongue:

I just bought my third 200T in two weeks. I think by asking us if you should buy a chainsaw, you're really just looking for reasons to buy a chainsaw.

Sometimes when I need to make a decision I flip a coin. The moment it goes into the air I just have a tinge of hope it'll land a certain way. I decide what to do before the coin hits the ground.

I'm just going to leave this right here.

That's a great idea, I'm gonna try that next time.
It kind of reveals your true intentions!

imo if u have an 026 there isn't much reason to buy an 028.

50 bucks for a running saw with a good bar and chain? Even just a backup B&C for $50 that would fit on an 026 sound like money well spent to me.:rock:

I do the same thing, heads I buy, tails I leave empty handed... I use a two headed coin. :smile2:

Back