I think I figured it out!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Yup, I think I know now what my new saw will be!!
I got a bit edumacated today watching a video. It left me less than impressed!!!
Sorry Brandon!! I watched the 361 vs. 460 video, yeah........ Nice saws, but..................

I think my nest one will be another 046/460 woods port, with a 20" bar and a 9 pin on it!!! "GIT-ER-DONE!!"

I wanted to reply, but I couldn't figure out what you was talking about. So I thought I'd wait 'till some others replied. Still don't know what you're talking about.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have been trying, for quite some time now, to figure out what saw to buy next!! I really miss my 262xp, and bought a 346xp thinking it would fill that gap. After being in that saw three times modding it, I was left less than impressed!
I though of a 5100, but........................ Then I was leaning towars a 7900, but two saws in the same class? Then the 361 was sounding good, but after watching how it ran vs. a 460, not so much now!!!
So why not just have twins? One goes down and you have a back up to run?
Clear as mudd?

I have been trying, for quite some time now, to figure out what saw to buy next!! I really miss my 262xp, and bought a 346xp thinking it would fill that gap. After being in that saw three times modding it, I was left less than impressed!
I though of a 5100, but........................ Then I was leaning towars a 7900, but two saws in the same class? Then the 361 was sounding good, but after watching how it ran vs. a 460, not so much now!!!
So why not just have twins? One goes down and you have a back up to run?
Clear as mudd?

Sheesh!!!! is it that hard?:monkey:

I mean, I came home, after a nine hour day at work, chilled a bit, and got Bubba.
Wife calls at 5:30pm and has promised a load of wood, that I DON'T have, at 6:30pm, and wonders why I am cranky about it?
"You couldn't have called at 2pm so I could have had it done and ready?"
UUUUUHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to reply, but I couldn't figure out what you was talking about. So I thought I'd wait 'till some others replied. Still don't know what you're talking about.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL...Same here. But it's Andy so sooner or later we'll get it figured out. Maybe. Or maybe not. Probably not, really. Oh well. :) :cheers:

You are so easily dismissing the vaunted 361....What if you get liver cancer from the drinking???? Wouldn't it be nice to have the cure sitting on the shelf in your garage????:cheers: :greenchainsaw:

thats logical

Back