I think I figured it out!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are so easily dismissing the vaunted 361....What if you get liver cancer from the drinking???? Wouldn't it be nice to have the cure sitting on the shelf in your garage????:cheers: :greenchainsaw:

I know, I know, and I am a chain smoker to boot!!!

I really thought a 60cc saw would be a nice addition to my arsenal, but I think speed will overtake the litle weight that is gained.
I really REALLY thought hard about the 5100 Dan, but if the 346 I sold, really runs as good as I hear it does, I will never be happy with another 50cc saw again!!!! Other than my 350's, figure that one out?

Try something you haven't owned yet. At least you will have something to talk about on here. Look how many posts that 346 was good for! Get with the program and get SOMETHING so we can talk about it.
Dok

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Yeah.........................

Have you not read how I feel about the 346xp?

The next one I get better be running, and running GOOD, as they stick it in my back!!!
Been there, done that, and it's all documented on AS!!

The next one I get better be running, and running GOOD, as they stick it in my back!!!

Andy (sawinred-dude) .........Try the NE346XP its the best value out there....Besides you can use the extra muffler for future trades.......:) :)

I would much rather read 1593 new posts about how much you like or dislike you new saw than no posts because you have nothing new to add. But thats just me and I like reading your posts :cheers: I know you hated the 346 but it led to endless entertainment on here.
Dok

I would much rather read 1593 new posts about how much you like or dislike you new saw than no posts because you have nothing new to add. But thats just me and I like reading your posts :cheers: I know you hated the 346 but it led to endless entertainment on here.
Dok

Fair enough, and the 7900 had not been completly ruled out yet!! (Make you feel better?)
I am just to the point now, I want to cut some wood and go home, NOW anymore!!!!

Dok

And to think the basterd that shipped him that 346 was..............Oh never mind................Laughing all the way to the bank...

And to think the basterd that shipped him that 346 was..............Oh never mind................Laughing all the way to the bank...

YUP, the old Mountain Dew comercial, "We got hossed Tommy!! Oh, Davey!!!":hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

There is a sucker born every minuete, I was the sucker that day!!

YUP, the old Mountain Dew comercial, "We got hossed Tommy!! Oh, Davey!!!":hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

There is a sucker born every minuete, I was the sucker that day!!

Andy (sawinred-dude) It wasn't your fault you got hossed by the reviews you read on this site about the 346......

I know, and the new owner is nothing but happy with it!

Maybe a heavily modded 372?

(Man, I just aint right!!!:monkey: )

Back