If you could have one Vintage Big cc Muscle Saw which would you choose?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a site or list I can look at that list McCulloch saws? Their model #'s seem to jump all over the place. I'd be interested in models, dispacement and manufacture dates. :popcorn:

Is there a site or list I can look at that list McCulloch saws? Their model #'s seem to jump all over the place. I'd be interested in models, dispacement and manufacture dates. :popcorn:

Trying to make rhyme or reason out of the model numbering systems from any of the saw manufacturers is an exercise in futility.

Yep I heard good thing about SP 125! Any how, love the powerhouse, the "dock holder" of my Stihl 090!!
[video=youtube;XqhTI9WayMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqhTI9WayMU[/video]

It would be a Remington-Arms SL-5, I have looked so long for one and I still can't find one. They are my dream saw. I love the looks of them and there real nice saws with power. I also love the McCulloch 101B saws too though so it would have to be a hard choice.

combien?

Need a ballpark figure on how much one should pay for a running McCulloch 795..you guys have me purdy excited......

Back