Im being SERIOUS!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's real easy. Have saw lust > look on CL or classifieds here, see deals, go "me want" > look in wallet > NOT buy new saw....

Easy. Get a new habit. Start buying guns, or start duck hunting. Or get into classic cars/trucks/tractors.

Or be like me, do all of the above!

i thought this was about the reposts of your manly pic of your self.:msp_scared:

The empty wallet syndrome is the only cure, I have been broke for a few weeks and I have not brought home a single saw.

Even though running out of money means you're done buying saws, it doesn't mean you're done acquiring them. Trades, giveaways . . . :D :D

I feel better about picking up a free saw or trading something worth nearly nothing for a saw that is running fine, or isn't running but is an easy cheap fix.

You sent this PIC to the Duke and you want us to take your CAD affliction seriously? Seriously? Some of us might think you have bigger problems ..... :msp_sad:

I have a terrible problem with spending all my coins on hobby stuff.

My main ones are tools, chainsaws of course and guns and reloading equipment(worse one).

Between those three, I stay mostly broke. It's a terrible thing but my hobbies keep me happy. The one that has ahold of me now is my AR-15. I've declared war on the groundhogs this year.

other than work saws, i spend little to nothing for the others. i'm not the guy that drops a grand or more on something that is not going to make me money when it's running. but you could spend a lott more on other hobbies. pretty cheap hobby if you ask me.

Latest posts

Back