Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I can't make it to the Central VA gtg, maybe I can get to this one. It's a few mins closer too. We will se

Would love to see a homie 1130g or super 1050.

How 'bout if I bring both?

I have had three of the super 1050's but i always sell them. I do know a guy that has a bunch of big old homies to bad there all sitting in the loft of his shop. Dosent even know if they run or not. Not to far from Martinsville.

Have you gone to get 'em yet?

I have had three of the super 1050's but i always sell them. I do know a guy that has a bunch of big old homies to bad there all sitting in the loft of his shop. Dosent even know if they run or not. Not to far from Martinsville.

Have you tried to get them off of him?

Part of what I bring will be determined by what I take back to Virginia and what I bring back. I have a Poulan 5200 and 5500, a Homelite 540, Echo 610 EVL Twin (may only be a looker), Shindaiwa 757 already here. I need to replace the rear handle and put new fuel lines on my Stihl 075. I will try to bring a Poulan 5400 and 8500 back with me and may swap out one of my 245's for a bow. Good chance I will also have a Homie 1020 in tow as well.

Back