Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to Vegas this weekend...If you guys want I can see if I can get the races put on a sport bookies board...I figure, if done right we could see millions of dollars change hands...You know w/ all of the interst in this being a sport and not work..

Any of you guys bringing a 372? I am bringing my 441 with me; its only got 6 tanks through it right now, but I'll try to get through 10-12 before the GTG. Huskystihl's video has my interest peaked at running the two side by side. Maybe do some cookie times...

Mine's coming too but it's also ported.

Ian

You don't really wanna run against that particular 372. :laugh:.... especially now that Ian knows which end of the file to put to the chain. :D

LOL to the head count

So is there a prelim head count? WDO

I think this is the 4th GTG that I have hosted.. I have learned the preliminary head count has to be taken about halfway through lunch. I do not count em til I see the whites of their eyes. But a good guess would be there will be 12 of us present..
And unless someone has a slower saw than my old Roper Craftsman 3.7, I am the underdog. LOL

I think this is the 4th GTG that I have hosted.. I have learned the preliminary head count has to be taken about halfway through lunch. I do not count em til I see the whites of their eyes. But a good guess would be there will be 12 of us present..
And unless someone has a slower saw than my old Roper Craftsman 3.7, I am the underdog. LOL

The operating RPM of the Mall 6 is 4500...And w/ what I have read on the scratcher chain and talking to my dad I am thinking it might be better to run it in the small wood, not the beech log...

Hey Super3 clear your inbox, you are full I can't send ya a message!! I don't know if Scott called you or not but we were talking about driving your way before the GTG. I would like to pick up that P&C from ya so I can have that saw up and going at the GTG. Frank:cheers:

Where are you coming from in Illinois? From Martinsville, IN to Kokomo is 88mi. Kokomo is North of Indy about 30-40 miles. Why whatcha thinkin?????:hmm3grin2orange:

I would be coming in on 74 east. I know it will be out of my way heading back......but I got spend the night somewhere.... always wanted to say I'd been to Kokomo. WDO

30 years ago or so, it would have been more fun to go see the girls in Logansport :cheers:

Just needed to bring money, even you ugly old chainsaw junkies could make out there..

Heck probably some of the same "Ladies" working in there from back in the day..

I would be coming in on 74 east. I know it will be out of my way heading back......but I got spend the night somewhere.... always wanted to say I'd been to Kokomo. WDO

If you follow Super3 north you might be gone from home til Tuesday. LOL

Speaking of lunch...What can I bring?...I can put a pretty good scalding on some ribs on an open fire...I might even be able to come up w/ some morels if we ever get some good weather...Can bring deer sausage and cheese for snacks and I have a couple of roasts that I can dry down for some jerky...

Back