Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. I wish I could get to this, but I'm working 7/12's until at least mid to late June. First I have no work. Then I have so much work that I can't hardly even sharpen my chains..... Beggars can't be choosers I guess.

We could do something like that if there's enough interest. Maybe I'll have a ported P&C off of a saw.

That would be cool, I would really like to see how the port timing plays out and what it means after you have the numbers. Kinda hard to grasp just reading about it:confused:

I'm assuming you're tall, LOL.

Not really tall, but tall enough to maybe be the tallest there...

I will be bringing my POS MS260 and it will probably be going home w/ you...I bought it for my dad, but he is stuck in echo land...I have never really been impressed w/ the saw...

And yes in regaurd to the p/c and maybe some of the tools you use...That would be great b/c I just can't get myself to start grinding on these little engines...

We could do something like that if there's enough interest. Maybe I'll have a ported P&C off of a saw.

AAHHHH MAN THAT SUCKS!!! you guys suck, Brad you suck, Eric you suck too and this site sucks and me missing all this really really sucks!!!

Okay I'm better now. Just had to get that off my chest. It still sucks though, me having to miss it, not you guys.
I was just thinking the other day how nice it would be if someone would give a lesson on porting or replace the rings on a saw.

You know I’ll be there Eric, probably gonna be bringing Wild Knight with me...... that is of course unless Banshee needs someone to help him cart the ladies around the lake that day.

BTW Banshee, my boat seats 6 so I'm gonna need 6 of those bathing beauties on my boat with me, one of them will just have sit in my lap and help me drive. :D

(Pray for choppy water) :laugh:

You know I’ll be there Eric, probably gonna be bringing Wild Knight with me...... that is of course unless Banshee needs someone to help him cart the ladies around the lake that day.

BTW Banshee, my boat seats 6 so I'm gonna need 6 of those bathing beauties on my boat with me, one of them will just have sit in my lap and help me drive. :D

(Pray for choppy water) :laugh:

We will need pics also, OR ELSE!:chainsaw:

:D

I'll post a picture of the cottage my folks built on Drummond last summer...then you will really want one. Have to post tonight.

PM sent

Im in! eric can you pm me your address? thanks

Hopefully I will have some time when it is dry to drag up some firewood trees.
I have been busy wasting my time Turkey hunting. I missed one at 35 yards yesterday:(
I patterned my gun AFTER I got out of the woods.. using 3.5 inch shells. It was shooting to the right.. Had I used the 3 inch 2 oz loads he would have been dead dude. They were shooting right down the middle at 40 yards. Oh well live and learn..
I had patterned the gun a few years back. I was positive it liked the 3.5 loads.. I guess not..
The bird was walking to my left. Had he been walking to my right I might have killed him. Oh well hind sight is 20/20

Gota pattern them turkey guns. I started taking a buddy of mine a few years ago. I told him what he needed to do (as far as making sure his poi was good,ect). He shows up with an old fixed choke (Imp) 870 and proceeds to load it with 3 different brands/types of shells. :dizzy: He said he checked everything out and he was good to go. Well the first morning I called in 5 toms at 30 yrds. Well, he didn't even draw feathers. The next day I told him to just use my gun. But, he really wanted to use his. He said he just pulled the shot the day before. Same result that day, and the 3rd day. I never asked him to hunt with me after that first year. He has been "turkey hunting" for 5 or 6 years now and talks about all these birds he sees and calls in. I have yet to see one beard on his wall. WDO

Talked to my uncle last night and asked him if he new where my great grandfathers 2-man saw was at...He thought it was in old metal shed at my grandmas house...My dad was over there this morning cleaning the yard, so I asked him to look and sure enough it is in there...I can get my hands on it and try to get it running for the GTG if any interest...

Back