Iowa Fall 2012 GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
254351d1348669780-ftir-015-web-size-jpg

I may not get any folding sawbucks made by the 6th... So if anyone has some, ya might want to bring them with if you have room...:msp_ohmy:

this reminds me I need to start cutting some stump wedges for the logs...

ugh! too much to do and so little time with work...

Maybe I can bribe my friday nighters with some beer to help with a final few touches...

PS: anyone have folding tables for breakfast and lunch? I assume everyone has a couple bag chairs they could bring...

this reminds me I need to start cutting some stump wedges for the logs...

ugh! too much to do and so little time with work...

Maybe I can bribe my friday nighters with some beer to help with a final few touches...

PS: anyone have folding tables for breakfast and lunch? I assume everyone has a couple bag chairs they could bring...

How many tables do you want? I have 4 eight footers.

Im getting withdrawal living in Iowa been here 2 weeks no saw time I'm depressed. Got a week left I'm getting antsy.

How many tables do you want? I have 4 eight footers.

how many you got room for? I only have a single 6ft table right now. I could probably ask the local church if they'd let me barrow a few. Figure we'll need a few to eat at or put food on, and maybe one for door prizes and sign in...

Awesome, Bill! Look for Mark to give you a few small saws at the GTG! He won't just hand over any large saws, but we've arranged a deal that requires you to grab one for me from his collection when he isn't looking. Don't worry, he might act all mad, but it's ok...

Looks like West Hancock(Hamilton) is coming here so I will not be going to Hamilton. That is not a problem though as who knows where my travels will take me in the next month. I know there is a guy in Pike county I would like to have a "nice" conversation with

Bill

SPECIAL REQUEST:

I'd really like to run a Dolmar 5105 or a Stihl 090 if anyone has them to bring!!! Just two saws i've really wanted to look at and run for a while now. Throw them in if you have them!!!!

SPECIAL REQUEST:

I'd really like to run a Dolmar 5105 or a Stihl 090 if anyone has them to bring!!! Just two saws i've really wanted to look at and run for a while now. Throw them in if you have them!!!!

I am sure there will be plenty of 090's there. I figured on leaving mine home

What my 5100 won't do it for you? Oh and what is this I hear about dollar dances...races!!

What my 5100 won't do it for you? Oh and what is this I hear about dollar dances...races!!

I don't think you can buy a 5100s any more can you? I mean through a dealer... I know I could probably find a 5100 new on fleabay. I want to support my local Dolmar dealer.

I know there were some cooling features that domar added to the 5105. I actually wanted to do a side by side on the 5105 vs 5100... So yes ANDY! your 5100 is good enough! If there were significant enough changes I would think about a 5105... if not I'll find a cheaper used 5100s.

The dealer I have been going to had a few NIB 5100SA and seemed to be a very good dealer and knew his stuff. If you want his info PM me and I will get it for you. I too would like to see what the differences are and if the proformance changed at all. Is your dealer close to you?

Dealer I know has 2 as well, one is nib and the other has 3 tanks thru it!! PM me and I will hook you up man!! :hmm3grin2orange: You can run mine as well Nathan, given its feeling better by then.... :angry:

Last edited:
I may not get any folding sawbucks made by the 6th... So if anyone has some, ya might want to bring them with if you have room...:msp_ohmy:

we have 3 of them ,should have room to bring along. or do like we did at our gtg and cut some rounds and v-noch them to keep up off ground.

Latest posts

Back