Iowa Fall 2012 GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ancy

Addicted to ArboristSite
You must polish them...
And use a toothbrush to clean them...
And take pictures of them being loaded, then photoshop the pics for more vibrant color...
And stuff...

Okay okay okay I will do most of that but I don't know how to use Photoshop. The 5100 is pretty much ready to go but still have to clean the 7900 and the 066 then! Just been working on the house too much! About half done but getting there.
ajyqa9un.jpg

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk 2

TALLGUY

TALLGUY

ArboristSite Operative
Shane
I seem to remember Jim showed you his and you wanted to touch it. It was only out for a few minutes he didn't want everyone to see it. I saw it too. It was nice I wish I had one that big.

I agree I haven't gotten to run a 090 ether. The only other one I have even seen was when BillG made it to Mitch's. They may not be fast but if you have 60" wood to buck up it sure beats trying to widdle away at it with a 16" bar on a racing saw.

Steve NW WI

Steve NW WI

Unwanted Riff Raff.
Do my saws have to look like they're going to prom for this gig or can they actually look like work saws?

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk 2

I quit cleaning all my saws up nice and pretty after my 2nd or 3rd GTG. Sharpen em up and load em up!

I think I'll be able to make it as of right now, work slacked off a bit in the last week, still going by feel, but getting more hopeful.

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
I quit cleaning all my saws up nice and pretty after my 2nd or 3rd GTG. Sharpen em up and load em up!

I think I'll be able to make it as of right now, work slacked off a bit in the last week, still going by feel, but getting more hopeful.

I do the same... But I wanted Ancy to scrub his...
:hmm3grin2orange:
Levi's Deere, on the other hand, is disassembled and cleaned...Each time, every time...:msp_rolleyes:

struggle

struggle

Got stumps?
Shane
I seem to remember Jim showed you his and you wanted to touch it. It was only out for a few minutes he didn't want everyone to see it. I saw it too. It was nice I wish I had one that big.

I agree I haven't gotten to run a 090 ether. The only other one I have even seen was when BillG made it to Mitch's. They may not be fast but if you have 60" wood to buck up it sure beats trying to widdle away at it with a 16" bar on a racing saw.

Your choice of words just don't quite sound right:baffle:

I do recall seeing it now. You'll have to excuse my lack of memory as I have slept since then:confused2:

struggle

struggle

Got stumps?
Why do you taunt me with that 9010 for sale in your sig...
You're doing that on purpose... Aren't you...
:amazed:

It's taunting me too after I ran yours.

All I need is a fair offer on it and it is yours:hmm3grin2orange: asking price is not selling price just saying. I made a video of it yesterday in some soft wood getting ready to Evilbay it but would rather see it go to someone here.

[video=youtube_share;CoEE7rlPSfY]http://youtu.be/CoEE7rlPSfY[/video]

nstueve

nstueve

Makita Freak!
You know what I do remember seeing it now. He didn't have it running though.
I picked up new OEM crank seals for the 029 today. Man they aren't cheap:eek: $36 for two

OUCH! i think they are like $7 at northwoods for a pair!

My 2150 build off saw is getting closer to being done. It just needs to be assembled.

IMG_1791.jpg

OOOOO.... she's pretty with all her parts off... LOL!

nstueve

nstueve

Makita Freak!
PS: FOUND A HUGE PILE OF LOGS LAST NIGHT!!!!!!

Also to the 9010 for sale... Someone needs to love that saw! It was dang near new out of the box lookin when I ran it this Spring!!!!

90cc Love = 9010

Maybe Andy needs to trade his 066 in and complete his Dolmar family!!!

struggle

struggle

Got stumps?
PS: FOUND A HUGE PILE OF LOGS LAST NIGHT!!!!!!

Also to the 9010 for sale... Someone needs to love that saw! It was dang near new out of the box lookin when I ran it this Spring!!!!

90cc Love = 9010

Maybe Andy needs to trade his 066 in and complete his Dolmar family!!!

IT was brand new there. It had never been fueled until that day. Mark H was the first one that run it. I have used it three other times since then. I have more bar and chain combos for my ms660 and 460 so I it really is a duplicate saw for me that could serve someone else better. I can deliver it in person at the GTG:D

struggle

struggle

Got stumps?
OUCH! i think they are like $7 at northwoods for a pair!

That is what I thought too. They are Stihl OEM not sure why so much:angry:

I saw they aftermarket was way cheaper but with GTG around the corner if I can get down there in time I woudl ike to get this saw done if you guys can do a little port work smoothing to it as I have not done anything like that

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
IT was brand new there. It had never been fueled until that day. Mark H was the first one that run it. I have used it three other times since then. I have more bar and chain combos for my ms660 and 460 so I it really is a duplicate saw for me that could serve someone else better. I can deliver it in person at the GTG:D

Yeah... I could be persuaded to own 2 of those, but that would be hoggish of me...

mweba

mweba

Addicted to ArboristSite
IF I didn't have two SP125's and two SP105's and one 066, and if I don't get the BP399T then I might consider buying a nearly new 9010...

Mark

Hmmmm that makes three AS members in 12 miles that are on that bidding list :help:

I will let you visit it, Mark :msp_thumbup:

jonsered raket

jonsered raket

ArboristSite Guru
groupies

Well I have sparked the interest of a few friends. none of them are on arboristsite but are interested in coming along. They all have a few saws as well, nothing crazy but stock woods saws. I wanted to ask if itd be alright if they come with, maybe if there is a grill available ill bring 10 pounds of burger to help feed the people. I will be bringing a bone stock like new 2050 with just for comparison if people would like to run. Also have a 670 parts saw and possibly a bottom end for a 2159( if i can decide to part with it) for the one fellow and a parts 2037 for the one guy looking for the coil. ill throw them in if your interested its there. Cant wait for the fine aroma of exhaust and wood chips!