Iowa Fall 2012 GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2150 build off saw is getting closer to being done. It just needs to be assembled.

IMG_1791.jpg

No matter what color they are built it, they still melt

That is what I thought too. They are Stihl OEM not sure why so much:angry:

I saw they aftermarket was way cheaper but with GTG around the corner if I can get down there in time I woudl ike to get this saw done if you guys can do a little port work smoothing to it as I have not done anything like that
Try northwoodsaw.com next time and you'll have the parts in 2-4 days easily! I usually get mine the second day after ordering. QUICK on the SHIP they are!

Red saws are SO much prettier than orange ones!!!!
Yeah but blue saws are so much prettier than orange and red! LOL! but seriously they are!

Yeah... I could be persuaded to own 2 of those, but that would be hoggish of me...
thought the exact same thing!

Well I have sparked the interest of a few friends. none of them are on arboristsite but are interested in coming along. They all have a few saws as well, nothing crazy but stock woods saws. I wanted to ask if itd be alright if they come with, maybe if there is a grill available ill bring 10 pounds of burger to help feed the people.
Bring the meat and bring friends... Have your friends bring sides to share!!!

No matter what color they are built it, they still melt
would think a heavy MM/redesign would help the melting and keep heat off that side of the muff...

Looking for a chain for this bar just for fun!
vyge8yty.jpg

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk 2

IF I didn't have two SP125's and two SP105's and one 066, and if I don't get the BP399T then I might consider buying a nearly new 9010...

Mark

No need to justify it here, I personally am giving you permission to go forth and aquire this saw.

It should be interesting to see what the BP399T goes for.

Wanted to work on cleaning my saws but I had to coolers full.

pe4ysuzu.jpg

py8ydehe.jpg

Well I guess we're set up for tomato beers and Bloody Marys! Is anyone up for super hot chili?

Looking for a chain for this bar just for fun!

you find the chain and we can spin it together for the gtg...

PS: Bourbon Porter is bottled!
bourbonporter.jpg

Carbonation might be a little light for only 10 days natural carbonation but it is delicious strait out of the carboy! Where is Wendell? He coming or not???

you find the chain and we can spin it together for the gtg...

PS: Bourbon Porter is bottled!
bourbonporter.jpg

Carbonation might be a little light for only 10 days natural carbonation but it is delicious strait out of the carboy! Where is Wendell? He coming or not???

That looks awesome! I think this is the first time I've ever canned tomato juice with a fire in the stove.

Oh here's my bottles.

3ery4a5u.jpg

Burn ban was lifted 9/17 for warren co. !!!

We're cool to have a bon fire now. Friday night or Sat night... Or both...

Salmon also arrived from AK!

dug through the shed last night... found some old 3x12 solid wood stair stringers... Think those might make some good saw bucks... :smile2:

My daughter got her youth deer on Thursday evening. With this "project" wrapped up, I can now focus on farm work and getting ready for next weekend's GTG. I know a lot of you guys are hunters and outdoorsmen, so thought you might enjoy these photos. Also, gives a proud father the chance to show off a little. :msp_smile:

Ron

attachment.php

attachment.php

My daughter got her youth deer on Thursday evening. With this "project" wrapped up, I can now focus on farm work and getting ready for next weekend's GTG. I know a lot of you guys are hunters and outdoorsmen, so thought you might enjoy these photos. Also, gives a proud father the chance to show off a little. :msp_smile:

Ron

attachment.php

attachment.php
Yummy! You sharing backstraps? Congrats to your daughter on the great deer.

Ron

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrats Jess.. Now Keaton can keep his mouth shut!:msp_thumbup:

Back