Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did that little motel in Belle Plaine close (I think that's where I stayed last time?)?

I was trying to look it up but not finding any motels in BP.

Nice truck, Mitch!

There are no motels in Belle plaine,I had to drive over to Tama.

Did that little motel in Belle Plaine close (I think that's where I stayed last time?)?

I was trying to look it up but not finding any motels in BP.

Wendell, I don't think there are any motels in BP...the closest might be just off Hwy 30 in Tama / Toledo...about a 20 minute drive west of the GTG.

Just saw Mo. Jim's post...there ya go.

Last edited:
AHHH yes!

Illinois, The "Left Coast" of the mid west.

There are a lot of danged good people in Illinois (and yes Bill is one of them) but like so many other states, the stupid policies that are required to control the idiots in ONE city are also imposed upon the good people of the state with a bit of sense!!!

Mike

AHHH yes!

Illinois, The "Left Coast" of the mid west.

There are a lot of danged good people in Illinois (and yes Bill is one of them) but like so many other states, the stupid policies that are required to control the idiots in ONE city are also imposed upon the good people of the state with a bit of sense!!!

Mike

And they also have some great shooting places there like Sparta, Milan and Barry just to name a few.
Scott

I'm not sure I can make Fri. wife has to go to DC for a week and won't get back until late on Sat. I have to take care of the dogs while she is gone. I will make Sat though. JR

Well Bill I live next to and have to deal with Chicago folks alot. Anyone can understand that view.....

There gun laws should make any American mad as well.

Mark as a kid growing up between Rocehlle and Dekalb, IL We used to go to indiana dunes. That sure was neat area to camp at. Not sure what come of that area though. That has been 30 years ago we used to go there. Sledding down the dunes:hmm3grin2orange:

Back