Is this a Good Deal/Bad Deal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah well he never was going to sell it i asked to buy it, asked how much 200 bucks... WHAT?!?!?!??!?! PRAISE THE LORD!!! hahha i said hold on to it for me ill think on it, he said no worries not going to sell it underneath you or anything. emailed him last night said ill take it and im stil waiting for pics.

With 620 posts here you are still unsure if a 3 year old MS660 for $200 is good or bad???? :msp_unsure: You need to stop making us feel so bad. Wait a second, would you trade that MS660 for a parts 026? That MS 660 is really too much saw for you. :hmm3grin2orange:

Brian

With 620 posts here you are still unsure if a 3 year old MS660 for $200 is good or bad???? :msp_unsure: You need to stop making us feel so bad. Wait a second, would you trade that MS660 for a parts 026? That MS 660 is really too much saw for you. :hmm3grin2orange:

Brian

Iv already bought it back on page 2 and There isnt 620 posts that might be views i think theres somewhere around 40 posts.
About the 026 parts saw, ill trade you a picture for it, when i get them??
seems like a fair deal to me:msp_tongue:

Still no pics?

Another day gone by and still no pics......why don't you get off your backside and go get that sumdog?

Oh, and that guy was talking about you and your 620 posts and still being unsure or something or other.

Another day gone by and still no pics......why don't you get off your backside and go get that sumdog?

Oh, and that guy was talking about you and your 620 posts and still being unsure or something or other.

he hasnt replied to me emails yet, i told him to get the pics whenever he could, ill call him on monday if he hasnt replied by then.
Theyll be thier, also he lives in Des Moines iowa and im up in the northern part of the state which means im almost 100-150 miles away from it.Ill git it im not worried yet

he hasnt replied to me emails yet, i told him to get the pics whenever he could, ill call him on monday if he hasnt replied by then.
Theyll be thier, also he lives in Des Moines iowa and im up in the northern part of the state which means im almost 100-150 miles away from it.Ill git it im not worried yet

OH!!! The answer! You don't have the saw....so you're not the one slacking in taking pics!

When you get the pics....check out the link in my sig for embeding them.

My cousin in Iowa called a few minutes ago to tell me about the MS660 he just bought for $180.00. He was really pumped about the price, the seller said that the guy who was going to buy it for $200.00 never showed up.

;) :D :laugh:

My cousin says that his "new" MS660 runs really great! :msp_lol: :msp_lol: :msp_lol:

Heck, he lives about as close to me as he does to you!

Pictures-

OK boys here they are, just about had to cut his leg off to get em but i do have them after 6 days of tirelesly waiting for them.
Now i am going to just give you guys a heads up that im going to post a thread all about the rebuild of this saw so you can all follow along.
Enjoy-
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

that was either a REALLY rough three years, or that thing is more like 6.

If that isn't a tree service saw, then this guy has money to throw away by beating the crap out of a thousand (+) dollar saw. My 028 looks about 10 times cleaner than that and is aparently 8 times as old.

at any rate, there would have to be a lot wrong with it to not make it worth the money you spent. clean it up and maybe post a link to the rebuild when you get it started.

yeah well he never was going to sell it i asked to buy it, asked how much 200 bucks... WHAT?!?!?!??!?! PRAISE THE LORD!!! hahha i said hold on to it for me ill think on it, he said no worries not going to sell it underneath you or anything. emailed him last night said ill take it and im stil waiting for pics.
I'll think on it WTF?? Thought I taught you better BOY! You are not yet a jedi master! A 200 dollar muscle saw! Hmm well let me finish watching t.v, look over my checkbook, and I'm a little tired, can I call you later this week? LOL!

My dad used to say, there's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip.

I'll think on it WTF?? Thought I taught you better BOY! You are not yet a jedi master! A 200 dollar muscle saw! Hmm well let me finish watching t.v, look over my checkbook, and I'm a little tired, can I call you later this week? LOL!

sorry Norm, I was having a weak point in my life... and yeah call me any time.

And you guys watch- that saw will look NEW when im done with it. I check the serial number and get a year, it coud be older i thought i heard the guy saw it was only 3 years old soo ill check on it.

Mitch, congrats on getting the saw :rock:. It's looks rough, but for $200.00.....................

I'll ask my cousin to send photos of his $180.00 like-new used MS660 :laugh: :jester:.

Hey Guys going to start a new rebuild thread on my saw. Just reviving this thread once to let you all know. Got the saw yesterday and tore into it today. There will be a few pics and a couple vids in there also.

Back