It's getting to that time! Who's lit?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
74* Saturday in southern Virginia :havingarest: Go figure I worked my arse off getting ready after last year. Even though I have a caddilac of low and slow blaze king she sits dark :dumb2:

@unclemoustache, how's the stove working? I assume you have it down to a science by now. Are there any learnings you can share about how it operates, any learnings?

Wow Marshy you brought this thread back from the dead! But it was an interesting read looking at how mild it was last year. Mild this fall too but I finally started a constant burn in the house 3 days ago on Saturday. But Friday I was raking leaves, putting the hose and deck chairs away, mowing, and sitting by a campfire in shorts and shirt sleeves with 75 F high. I enjoyed it to the fullest. Saturday it was rain/snow mix with a high winds in the mid thirties. It hasn't turned back either. That fire feels good in my shorts and shirtsleeves inside at 75 now. Only problem is half the leaves were still on the trees! It was a nice fall but now I think its time for old man winter.

Latest posts

Back