• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 2165 and Husqvarna 450

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking to go to a one saw plan (550xp or 562xp) and am going to sell my two main saws.

Jonsered 2165 with 18" bar. Has less than 15 tanks of gas through it.

Husqvarna 450 with 16" bar. Purchased August 2013, less than 10 tanks of gas through it.

Both of these saws have been run only by me (and my wife cut down two trees with the 450 under my supervision). Never abused, overheated, run with dull chain. Both are in very good condition, no cracks, etc.

I don't have a compression tester but will be happy to pull the muffler and send pictures of piston.

Please make me a reasonable offer. Please PM me or email to [email protected]. Will box and ship or sell in person. Saws are currently in Minneapolis but can deliver to most of metro and NE MN.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Honestly I've had a tough time finding comparables around here so that's why I'm just asking for offers. My local dealer will give me $250 trade for the 2165. The pawn shop has a trashed 2165 for $350. I know the dealer is buying it to mark it up so I'd rather make the extra cash myself. Will I take $250? No.

I won't be offended with offers that are too low, I'll just say no.

So we've established that's wholesale value. Now just need to figure out what retail value is and find someone who wants a gently used saw at a fair price. ;)

I can do $300 on the Jred, and pay for ship. I will take the 450 too, but that price will have to be real, real cheap. Just sold a refurb/ like new 450 for less than 2 bills with brand new bar and chain. Give me a shout.

I could use the saws. How is $500.00 for both sound? I would like the 2165 for my cabin saw and the 450 for a loaner. Let me know whats up we may be able to tweek shipping or meet at the Wi.Dells if that works?

John

It may be allmost the same but You would be looking at around $250.00 + to get any thing done unless you do the work.Are You Handy Have At IT greyfox its yours

Last edited:
Am I still the highest bid on the Jred? lol Really wouldn't mind having it..

I hope this is how A.S is to work?
So I will recant my bid as this is not a acution site and untill procarbine2K1 gets a responce I will not bid agian.
GRAYFOX ARE YOU BIDING or ?

Good luck procarbine2k1

It may be allmost the same but You would be looking at around $250.00 + to get any thing done unless you do the work.Are You Handy Have At IT greyfox its yours
So I will recant my bid as this is not a acution site and untill procarbine2K1 gets a responce I will not bid agian.

Good luck procarbine2k1
Are you on drugs, I just asked a question that's how forums work, and please stop sending me hostile messages, as I have no idea who you are.

Good luck procarbine2k1

I'm just being ornery tonight. My offer stands at $300 plus ship and is where it will stay. Whatever either one of you guys works out or offers for the saw is alright with me. I haven't heard anything back from the seller.

I hear you I just got upset by greyfox I think he was trying to drive up the price . The 2165 is a good pulp wood saw and thats all I need at the cabin but I think I will take the Oly.962 there insted but Ido like Jred and so does the area of the cabin.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back