• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 2165 and Husqvarna 450

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you I just got upset by greyfox I think he was trying to drive up the price . The 2165 is a good pulp wood saw and thats all I need at the cabin but I think I will take the Oly.962 there insted but Ido like Jred and so does the area of the cabin.

Good luck
Why would I try to drive the price up, are you some kind of paranoid nut or something. I think it's time to lay off the white powder dude.

Wow some interesting posts on this.

Had a medical emergency in the family shortly after my last post. I was unable to answer any messages until recently. I do apologize as I would normally respond quicker.

I've decided that I'm asking $350 for the 2165, $225 for the 450 or $550 for the set. I listed on CL also and just replied to a bunch of people.

That's where I stand.

Nah. I wanna pull the trigger. But cant. The last 2 saws I got (to keep) I ended up selling anyways.

Very nice and clean saw. If I could sell the one I have in the Trading post? Maybe.. ;)

Latest posts

Back