Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well......couldn't control my parts acquisition disorder again........didn't need the NOS 910EV full wrap but wanted it......didn't need the NOS 49sp handle either.......but I'll find a use for it...LOL!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191508133849?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191508133849?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

You got the same link twice;the 910 heater handle. You didn't get that giveaway....lol I was tempted, but don't have the stator/wiring or switch and wouldn't have the foggiest on where to get that stuff. Your neck of the woods had the heated handles for the most part.

If you're on a buying spree for obscure parts....you wanna buy me some older J'red parts...lol!

Kevin

jonseredsad_01-jpg.402664

I hope you don't mind but I posted this over in the Poulan thread. High praise for the little Poulan 25 (Jonsereds M35)

Sweet!! So is that a dealer promo...or outa an old saw mag? Was it in full color originally? Gawd, I love that old shi$!

I can't remember where this one came from. I've had it on the computer for some time. The one's from here out will all color scans from old brochures I have.

I hope you don't mind but I posted this over in the Poulan thread. High praise for the little Poulan 25 (Jonsereds M35)

I don't mind at all. Save them or repost them anywhere you want. It's all about sharing info.

You got the same link twice;the 910 heater handle. You didn't get that giveaway....lol I was tempted, but don't have the stator/wiring or switch and wouldn't have the foggiest on where to get that stuff. Your neck of the woods had the heated handles for the most part.

If you're on a buying spree for obscure parts....you wanna buy me some older J'red parts...lol!

Kevin

Yeah I didn't bite when the 910 full wrap was going for $75 BIN.......but $59 caught my eye and who wouldn't give $10 bucks for a NOS 49/52 wrap??? I got combined shipping too......

Plan on running the full wrap on my 910E for the time being......I have been keeping an eye out for a 910EV but that hasn't happened yet.....figured the NOS full wrap was worth the money.....

Man.....just love these old ads! Thanks....

I never viewed any saw mags back in the day, so only thing like this I ever saw would have been in a saw shop posted on the wall or window. Somebody was selling old saw mags from the 60's/70's....I was tempted...but clearly, I have enough junk lying around.....lol He had like three of four different ones.....never knew such an animal existed. That stuff deserves to be scanned and up in the cloud for everyone to see.

Kevin

Yeah I didn't bite when the 910 full wrap was going for $75 BIN.......but $59 caught my eye and who wouldn't give $10 bucks for a NOS 49/52 wrap??? I got combined shipping too......

Plan on running the full wrap on my 910E for the time being......I have been keeping an eye out for a 910EV but that hasn't happened yet.....figured the NOS full wrap was worth the money.....

When that lady who owned the saw shop was selling that 910 in lots on the bay, I did get a really nice full-wrap. I still don't understand why she didn't just sell the saw...it must have been a nice one judging from all the parts I bought. All together I think the parts totaled about what the saw would have brought in nice shape....maybe that was too much of a gamble for a whole saw, although she could have set a minimum. She packed all that stuff up like a pro....very impressive, even labeled everything.

Kevin

The Jonnyred 630 is most closely related to which Husqvarna?
Geezer can't remember.[emoji55]

Well.......none really......though it is in the family of the 61, 66, 266. 268, 272....

But it is different than the other Jonsereds in it's family too.....the 625 and 670

It is 61.5 or something cc like the 625 Jonsered and 61 Husky however it is closed port unlike the 625 and 61.....and thus much faster than these.....

Nice color pic, thanks....not gonna make any money limbin' that way. Gotta be on top with your Spencer tape, calk boots and swingin' your bar from side to side as you walk down toward the top. Bar's way too small too.....in most of the Swede loggin' pics I see, the guys are overdressed or doing something goofy. The switch, choke knob, gas cap, bottom wing and air filter cover look identical to an 80.

Kevin

Back