Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to bad this went north as tradin foder.
attachment.php

That is too bad. I have the parts you needed too. I want to hold on to them until my project is completed in case I need them. When it gets finished the parts will probably be up for trade.

Cantdog thanks for the referal to spike60 he has a boot for one and I ordered it.
This is a pic of the 670 I was working on. You see the side cover I welded and the muff mod that I did to it. I used some yamabond on the intake boot for now and it seems to be working pretty good. I was actually able to adjust the carb without it drifting all over the place. When the boot comes in I will put it on. I also left a spark arrestor in the muff.

247719d1344372039-img_1489-jpg
247718d1344372030-img_1488-jpg
View attachment 247718View attachment 247719
If you can't find them.... PM site sponsor spike60...he's a Jred dealer...if they're available he can/will get them for you...good guy to deal with Too!!

Last edited:
Vintage JONSERED Chainsaw Sweden OREGON Blade 655188 Parts or Repair | eBay

"The owner said he had it started up before it (starter "string") broke...."

LOL!! I saw that........that is one fuzzed out 52/52E...a 20" "Blade" on that saw is really stretching it for a 49cc saw.... even with a skip chain......sayin they "just had it started" is like sayin "it was new once" LOL!!! That puppy has had some use...and I'd have to guess that it's about used up!!! Parts....maybe..

I like the sellers others auction stuff. A nice Husky sawing****, I mean sewing machine. But what would my wife do with two Husky machines. :msp_wink:

LOL Jack ....I didn't even look at his other stuff after reading that add and seeing that poor old thing.....the dead should be covered.....LOL!!

Vintage JONSERED Chainsaw Sweden OREGON Blade 655188 Parts or Repair | eBay

"The owner said he had it started up before it (starter "string") broke...."

When I saw that listing my first thought was, "What on that saw isn't wornout?".

A few years back I won some Jred parts saws (package deal) on feePay; in the description the seller said that "the saws seem like they might run." When I got the saws they looked as though they had sat in a dusty barn for at least 10 years. I was glad that I got them for a good price, and I was able to free up the stuck piston on the 625.

That is too bad. I have the parts you needed too. I want to hold on to them until my project is completed in case I need them. When it gets finished the parts will probably be up for trade.

thank's . but i think the benefits of the trade will pay off in spades.:msp_wink: . another will find it's way in to my shop eventually. so who knows i still might take you up on the offer . fraser.

JONSERED Limbing Topping Chainsaw 14" bar, used. same as Poulan XXV Micro RARE! | eBay

Modified Mark & others posted some interesting thoughts about the above linked saw in the Ebay Craig's List thread. Namely, has someone stuck some newer Jonsereds stickers on an older Poulan (red paint might indidcate Craftsman) Micro that was never sold as a Jonsereds?

It could be a Jonsereds, but I doubt it. They sold the Lil' Jon for a while but it never had that decal. I thought those decals looked off when I saw it too. It just doesn't look right.

I picked up my first Jonsered today. It's never seen wood, unfortunately it went for a swim in a flooded basement a few years back. It looks like it should clean up nicely, not sure about the carb though.

Anyone know if there are still seals, gaskets, bearings, intake parts available?

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

Good day fellow saw junkys! I have a friend at work offering me jonny red. He doesn't know much about saws. He only knows its a jonsered 62cc chainsaw and it's turbo. I understand about the ram air induction system. He told me the only thing wrong with it as of now, the throttle is broke. To what extent I don't know. I think I might want to check this saw out it might be my opportunity to get my big wood saw. He wants 75$ for it. Can anyone give me any info? Please and thank you in advance. :msp_smile:

I picked up my first Jonsered today. It's never seen wood, unfortunately it went for a swim in a flooded basement a few years back. It looks like it should clean up nicely, not sure about the carb though.

Anyone know if there are still seals, gaskets, bearings, intake parts available?

I would think that parts are readily available, but don't know for sure. Contact Spike60, an AS sponsor, he has helped other members with parts.

Good day fellow saw junkys! I have a friend at work offering me jonny red. He doesn't know much about saws. He only knows its a jonsered 62cc chainsaw and it's turbo. I understand about the ram air induction system. He told me the only thing wrong with it as of now, the throttle is broke. To what extent I don't know. I think I might want to check this saw out it might be my opportunity to get my big wood saw. He wants 75$ for it. Can anyone give me any info? Please and thank you in advance. :msp_smile:

62cc Turbo, may be this one? If yes, $75.00 sounds like a very good price.

Model Profile: 2063 TURBO

Back