Jonsered Turbo 2094

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

hows this?

attachment.php

hows this?

Need a higher resolution. I converted that one to pdf and it was not clear enough to read.

Are you on high-speed? If so, mail the largest ones to PlantBio and he can (I think?) convert them to a single pdf doc.

If you aren't on high-speed, let me know and I can do it.

Need a higher resolution. I converted that one to pdf and it was not clear enough to read.

Are you on high-speed? If so, mail the largest ones to PlantBio and he can (I think?) convert them to a single pdf doc.

What he said. :)

Or I can leave them in a jpeg format and post in the page, just bigger with better resolution.

Hey cjcocn we are from the same town just come over and help me out .HaHa.
I think I'm on high speed here in town, you're out in the country right?
I am still learning on my own here, only learned to turn a computer on last year. I think I got it figured out now.

Last edited:
Hey cjcocn we are from the same town just come over to 7 Guymer Crescent and help me out .HaHa.
I am still learning on my own here, only learned to turn a computer on last year. I think I got it figured out now.

You are doing fine - keep it up!

Hey cjcocn we are from the same town just come over to 7 Guymer Crescent and help me out .HaHa.

If you are on Guymer then you are definitely on high-speed.

Supper is just about to hit the table here .... you say that you have it figured out? If so, then email the files to PlantBio and he can post them up.

If not, then I can come over in about an hour or so.

You are on the right track tho .... just save the scans to a higher resolution.

:cheers:

If you are on Guymer then you are definitely on high-speed.

Supper is just about to hit the table here .... you say that you have it figured out? If so, then email the files to PlantBio and he can post them up.

If not, then I can come over in about an hour or so.

You are on the right track tho .... just save the scans to a higher resolution.

:cheers:

Check my last post cjcocn, I think I got it figured out. Talk to you later
Willard

Latest posts

Back