june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hedge, what are you doin on June 16th?? We need to form a posse to head to TN!!!!:rock:

Especially if them cheese heads is gonna be there. My digestive system should be recovered by then to handle some more cheese. Is there gonna be a porta crapper there Terry???:hmm3grin2orange:

I'm thinking I may go to TN... Got a 4 cube to run... We'll see... If I go, I'll pick ya up on the way...

55 gal steel drum with locking ring lid to be dropped in the river later,yep stump we got ya fixed up for a crapper. everyone else uses the little green plastic house. leave stumpys special potty alone.

i wish every one luck and have a good time i'll be waiting on the pictures and videos from it.

uhhh the porta crapper guy says no stumpys dumpys in the crapper no mo:help:

That's some funny stuff right there. :msp_thumbsup:

I'm thinking I may go to TN... Got a 4 cube to run... We'll see... If I go, I'll pick ya up on the way...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!:rock:

55 gal steel drum with locking ring lid to be dropped in the river later,yep stump we got ya fixed up for a crapper. everyone else uses the little green plastic house. leave stumpys special potty alone.

Does the drum have a ladder?? I can't jump that high, especially when I gotta poop.:laugh:

stumpy this one is the low profile squat and drop model for the dier emergencies

stumpy this one is the low profile squat and drop model for the dier emergencies

hey need to weld a seat on it for him where he won't fall in and kill him self from the toxic gas :hmm3grin2orange:

you all need to build a bomb prouf shack around it with a 100 foot vent tube on it where the toxic gas want kill everyone :laugh::laugh::laugh:

you all need to build a bomb prouf shack around it with a 100 foot vent tube on it where the toxic gas want kill everyone :laugh::laugh::laugh:

yup, n don't forget the lead lining. I believe 3-6" should doer. Them biohazard suits might b a good idea also.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7DurXC0fNHg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
why 3 down cuts and not down, up, down?

becouse this is a buildoff and not a race. there will be 3 different timed single down cuts to see whos saw is the fastest. there will be one operator for all the saws so no need for a change over and up cut. theres no way to tell whos saw is really faster if your factoring in a persons race cutting and change over skill.

yup, n don't forget the lead lining. I believe 3-6" should doer. Them biohazard suits might b a good idea also.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7DurXC0fNHg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yeah don't forget that now then i now for sure you all will be coverd.

Forgive my ignorance but what cc's are in each cube class.:confused2:

Someone speak up if I am wrong, but one inch equals 2.54 cm. So one 'cube' would be 2.54x2.54x2.54, this equals.....wait for it.... approx. 16.4cc per cubic inch. This would yield approx. 65.55cc for the 4 cube class. I guess Terry would be the final judge on rounding the numbers. Sorry for my retentive answer:msp_tongue:

Shea

Someone speak up if I am wrong, but one inch equals 2.54 cm. So one 'cube' would be 2.54x2.54x2.54, this equals.....wait for it.... approx. 16.4cc per cubic inch. This would yield approx. 65.55cc for the 4 cube class. I guess Terry would be the final judge on rounding the numbers. Sorry for my retentive answer:msp_tongue:

Shea

You, are correct sir!

4 cubic inch = 65.548256 cubic centimeter, that last 6 makes all the diff!

Here <<---- is a good conversion page for dum people like me. All kinds of useful info.....4 cubic inch = 17.731601732 drams. see?

Back