june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
race chains? when i said chain races what i really meant was stock saws with a race chain. but if you guys want to build a chain we can use my 4 cube saw that im building to test them.

race chains? when i said chain races what i really meant was stock saws with a race chain. but if you guys want to build a chain we can use my 4 cube saw that im building to test them.

Oh Ok, I was thinking about it the other way around lol. I got ya now.

well stumpy if you send two youll know that you have atleast one saw thats not in last place..........:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::help::help::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I made one chain to send to steve down there for their chain race. I guess you could ask those guys if they wanted to test them there. They were planning on a 60 dl on a stock 3120 with 9 pin. I can probably get time to do another chain up before then. A saw might be pushed for time.

ive spoken to steve and he might just be testing them here. it would kill two birds with one stone for him.

Back