june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a question

is a Stihl Ms 250 a 3 cube or is it lower then that?

if i get to come to it i'll see if i can find a saw to put in the race.

Can we send our saw to someone to have ported or do we have to port it our selfs?

yeah sounds like it. it might be one no one wnats to miss out on.

You guys gonna shoot any skeet or anything? J/W, since I have a whole box here thats never been open. :msp_thumbsup: I have a decent thrower too, not the best but it'll do the job.

You guys gonna shoot any skeet or anything? J/W, since I have a whole box here thats never been open. :msp_thumbsup: I have a decent thrower too, not the best but it'll do the job.

If Terry's ok with it, I'll bring my gun and a box of birds so I can suck at trap shooting in Ontario, Ohio, Kentucky AND Tennessee! That's my secret boys, I dream BIG!!:hmm3grin2orange:

If Terry's ok with it, I'll bring my gun and a box of birds so I can suck at trap shooting in Ontario, Ohio, Kentucky AND Tennessee! That's my secret boys, I dream BIG!!:hmm3grin2orange:

Shoot man, as long as I'm there, you'll never come in last. :msp_tongue:

I do enjoy trying to hit em though.

Shoot man, as long as I'm there, you'll never come in last. :msp_tongue:

I do enjoy trying to hit em though.

i don't know about that. i can't hit a box setting next to a barn in skeet shooting. But i say this with that 243 i had a few years ago i hit anything between 0 to a 700 yards with it.

i wished i didn't get rid of it but i did and i traded it for 6 chainsaws and big box full of chains. and now i just have one chainsaw from that trade and just 2 chains to fit it.

I should be able to make this one.

Dunno if I'll have a saw or not but when there's camping and food who needs a saw!! :cool2: :cheers: :rock:

Edit: There better be cheeze!!!

when jd heads to a gtg there always cheese,he's my my string cheese connection from the north,im his pecan pie dealer in the south:msp_razz:

Sounds like this is gonna be another "can't miss" GTG.:rock:
stumpy you know my gtg is always one not to miss

sorry guys but i dont have a good place here at the house for skeet. the one direction you could throw birds has a main power line crossing it.

All in good fun. I hope to be able to make it down to Terry's, but it is my wife's birthday so it may be tough. At least I will have some of my saws to bring unlike when we were at Gregg's.

Hey Guido tell your wife that you going to take her on a birthday drive to TN and it's going to be surprisese that you couldn't tell her where you taking her LOL

16 there will be no whining,moaning,generall pain in my arse biotching about the results

Am I the only one who finds this absolutley hilarious?

Somebody is always gonna complain, wether it be about the fuel, the timers, the results or thr wood, somebody is gonna, either to ur face, or behind ur back....

Am I the only one who finds this absolutley hilarious?

Somebody is always gonna complain, wether it be about the fuel, the timers, the results or thr wood, somebody is gonna, either to ur face, or behind ur back....

I'm danged glad no one did that crap after your GTG Jeremy!
It doesn't take much of that :cry: to take the fun out of it.

I'd bet there won't be NEARLY as much crying after Terry's GTG either. MOST southern folks don't seem to be inclined to :cry: after getting their butt kicked. Maybe it's because we are used to it!!!LOL

Mike

you have to try and stop the whing ahead of time around here. i myself am used to having my ass handed to me. ive had it handed to me enough i could draw you a portrait:bang:

me too i had mine handed to me so can draw you a picture of it but then again i gave a few out myself.

well what kind saws are we going to have there? and how many are you going to bring to Terry's GTG?

I'm danged glad no one did that crap after your GTG Jeremy!

Who you kiddin' Mike.....??

Mrs. Wiggz was all buzzed at the end of the evening and I was tryin' to step in to make my moves but Jeremy was C-blockin' me the whole evening.

I've been pissin' and moanin' about it ever since! What a d###.....!!!!

Latest posts

Back