june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my saw done I just have to put the muffler back on :hmm3grin2orange:

[video=youtube_share;VL2vaqtuKLI]http://youtu.be/VL2vaqtuKLI[/video]

chris ,no time, you cut out on the second cookie :hmm3grin2orange:
maybe i should send the husky 50 back to you after its done so it will have a chance at competing :cheers:

i sent 1068 bdft of clear poplar to the mill today to be cut into the cants for this gtg. i told them to give me 2 10x10 and 14 8x8 cants. thats about $425 worth of wood to be cut into little square cookies. i hope you guys are ready for some cookie cutting.

i sent 1068 bdft of clear poplar to the mill today to be cut into the cants for this gtg. i told them to give me 2 10x10 and 14 8x8 cants. thats about $425 worth of wood to be cut into little square cookies. i hope you guys are ready for some cookie cutting.
What length bar and chain do i need to send with my ms660xpwsuperxlmagnum II ? I got to work ,no way around it and hopefully someone else does not and can send me the first edition of "HOW TO SAW CANTS " video!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, DJ. Seriously,what setup does he have for the bigger saws to cut and stuff?

Last edited:
What part of tennesse are you in? What town?

the gtg addy is
103 duncan woods rd
oliver springs tn 37840

now who all is going to be in this 4 cube build? its coming down to it and id like to kniow just how many saws are going to be cutting.

Terry,

I am planning on coming down from Lexington, but do not have a build off saw. I am in the process of moving and only have a few saws here, but hope to have a new tank on my Homie 540 and my Homie 925 going. Will probably also bring a J-red 910 and a Stihl 036.

Gary

the gtg addy is
103 duncan woods rd
oliver springs tn 37840

now who all is going to be in this 4 cube build? its coming down to it and id like to kniow just how many saws are going to be cutting.

If all goes as expected, I will have some kind of old junker there somewhere.
Just something for youens to laugh about when it's over.

Mike

I would really like to come down but I am not sure yet. 985 miles and over 17 hour drive. I have already used up most of my vacation time but we'll see.

I'll be there hopefully. if the water don't rise and my truck don't tare up

Back