Just got my Climbing equipment, and I'm new..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha TreeMUT your so predictable. Let me just put it to you this way, I mady over 100k every year for the last 3 years from my other job so it really doesnt matter how much I make on trees does it. Because youll never catch up. Stay in your trailer. By the way I dont eat donuts I was at the gym working out, on top of my career, my business I also work out that way Ill never look like a little P U S S Y like you
Dont worry Blakes hes just an #######

Those leg straps must be cutting off the flow of blood to that head of yours... BECAUSE YOU STILL NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION!!

WHAT IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE SINGLE TREE YOU HAVE EVER TAKEN DOWN??

Those leg straps must be cutting off the flow of blood to that head of yours... BECAUSE YOU STILL NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION!!

WHAT IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE SINGLE TREE YOU HAVE EVER TAKEN DOWN??

29.95 and I underbid you to get the job. TreeMut wants to prove what a great tree guy he is by winning the I made more on 1 tree then you did argument... Well my daddy can beat up your daddy. GROW UP DUDE. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else here. The only people I have to prove anything to are myself, my family and god. Well I am secure in the fact that I am a good husband, father, son and brother. I know I took my kids to Daytona/Orlando/Disney for 20 Days last year paid for it all with CASH from tree work and came home with $1500 Cash left over. They have a good home in one of the better CT towns and are wanting nothing. I go to church almost every week with my family and am secure in the fact that when I die I will be heading north to the pearly gates with a smile on my face, content in the knowledge that I lived a happy, productive, loving life. I have also lost count how many ACTUAL people (cops and civilians) that are still alive today directly and solely due to something I did. I have proven my self to everyone that matters. I got bad news for you TreeMut Your not on the list. Go play elsewhere.

By the way I dont have a lot of options on the straps they are on the second to last hole and wearing them like that comes from getting that drilled into my head in the military with parachute and repelling rigs. Yup while you were home smoking pot I was in the service protecting your right to come in here and flap your gums. Apparently your feel an urge to prove what a great tree worker you are. Well here you win your better then me, your the best on arboristsite I take that back your the best on the east cost. You win man your great. I just wounder if you realize what an ass you sound like.

Last edited:
I should be headed there myself, SOM, just can't seem to get out my chair this morning... yawn...

Prolly that beard holding you down. Your starting to look like a Taliban from one of them playing cards

Iraq%20Playing%20Cards.jpg

Sorry man you dont qualify for cop forums, does it piss you off too that I work full time as a cop and run a pretty successful tree business. Maybe you guys are just lazy cause you only have 1 Career (mall security doesnt count). You guys crack me up with your delusions that this is rocket science and because someone comes from the RIGHT side of the tracks they shouldnt be doing it. If it will make you feel better I start drinking excessively, beat my wife,kids, dog and move in to a trailer so I fit in better.

Whats with your profile pic you look a little shaky in that tree, maybe you should stick to mall security.

How many jobs do you have

My point was simply that unless you have some real experience, you arent really qualified to make judgements as to the difficulty of someone elses trade, that's all.

Not sure how you got into God and country (and disneyland?) and all that other stuff. :dizzy:

My point was simply that unless you have some real experience, you arent really qualified to make judgements as to the difficulty of someone elses trade, that's all.

Not sure how you got into God and country (and disneyland?) and all that other stuff. :dizzy:

My point is you have no idea how much experience I do or dont have, you just assume that since I have another job I dont know what I am doing. Well the only thing I havent done is work off a crane. Since you can only legally do removals, I have done every other aspect of removals and I got bad news for you. Though it is physically demanding it is not rocket science (obviously since your making your living at it) Why do you think there is so many low lifes in this job. So get off your self perceived high horse, go about your own life and mind your own ####ing business and we will all be happier.

I never claimed to be the cats ass of tree climbers just that I can get the job done and make a few dollars. I retire form the PD in 4 years and will be going all out full time then. So wait 4 years then you can hate me.

Looks like we got two new members for AS fight night. When we scheduling the showdown boys?

Looks like we got two new members for AS fight night. When we scheduling the showdown boys?

Naah, no fight night for me. Just a little friendly ribbing is all.

I'm quite confident that ole S&M would kick my lilly ass pretty easily.

I guess we just got one of those cool jobs that everyone wants to do... just sucks that theres less and less work going around on account of it is all.

I'll agree with S&M that there are certainly alot of low lives in this biz though. Its unfortunate really.

Well as cool as the job is there is still not a billion people that can do it in a tree, ya maybe a ton of bucket babies and lift users but not everyone can get in the tree. And yes I did start doing this for the fun of it, but I started correctly by learning from an experienced climber who is now in his 50s and still climbing, I started on AS after his tautline and other old school methods were not enough for me anymore.

The good news is I dont directly steel anyones business. The majority of my work is done for other cops or their friends and family and I dont advertise, I dont work for ridiculous low ball prices, I price fairly and give them a good price but I have been beat by people in the past. I do a good job and have ALWAYS left the HO happy.

By the way I have Two of them cool jobs that everyone wants.

In CT looking to learn to climb aslo

Hey guys,

I know the thread is a few days old now and I'm not trying to hijack, but If anyone in CT is willing to give me some guidance sometime or let me try some climbing with them I would definitely appreciate it. I'm pretty much in Matt's boat, don't want to spend a bunch of $ to see if climbing is for me, but always have been interested in it. I have rock climbed before, but always with friends who are experienced. Also I already have read the TCC by Jepson, but its been about a year so I guess I should read it again.

I'm not asking anyone specifically, but if any of you CT guys would like a groundie free of charge (on a saturday) sometime, all I ask for in exchange is some guidance and a little rope time. Thanks.

Hey guys,

I know the thread is a few days old now and I'm not trying to hijack, but If anyone in CT is willing to give me some guidance sometime or let me try some climbing with them I would definitely appreciate it. I'm pretty much in Matt's boat, don't want to spend a bunch of $ to see if climbing is for me, but always have been interested in it. I have rock climbed before, but always with friends who are experienced. Also I already have read the TCC by Jepson, but its been about a year so I guess I should read it again.

I'm not asking anyone specifically, but if any of you CT guys would like a groundie free of charge (on a saturday) sometime, all I ask for in exchange is some guidance and a little rope time. Thanks.

Where are you in Ct

DIdn't take you long to jump on that. :hmm3grin2orange:

Sounds like a win win to me. Someone gets some ground help and someone gets some tree time. :cheers:

Just happened to be on while he posted. Been a little boring on here lately.

Just happened to be on while he posted. Been a little boring on here lately.

I hear you there. We've had snow on the ground for the better part of a month here. Rain and snow forecasted for the weekend into Monday and raining now. Could get a little interesting when the temps start to drop below freezing. I've got two small jobs I need to do but no hurry on them. I need to let the ground dry out so I we can get a trailer in there to load logs on one of them.

BTW, anyone know what happens to a treeman when he gets wet??? Me either, just checking...

Latest posts

Back