Just plain GOOD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl Alive

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that the members of this board are some really thoughtful, good people. I think you all, sadly, represent a small minority of the general population but it is very comforting to know I can be in the e-company of such delightful people.

Thank you to Bristol PA who sent me the square gauge. This is the kind of thing I'm tlaking about. This fella shelled out over $2 to send me something simply out of the kindnes of his heart. I didnt' ask him for it. He just knew I wanted one and he had one.

I'm amazed at how quickly people jump to help those of us that don't know what we're doing. Just being a member of AS has probably cut myl earning time in half, even though I still double check with someone who I know before using your advice.

Sorry to ramble. Today is kind of a special day for me and, after receiving that package, I just wanted to jump up here really quick and let you guys know what a wonderful group of nice, well rounded people you all are.

Thank you for everything you have done for me and others.

great post man, i feel the same way :)

Same here Rookie1 sent me a flywheel puller which cost him over $2 just to ship and I've never even met him. I don't think in all my live I've met as considerate of people like on AS.

Man I'm gettin more teary eyed now then when I watch the Little House on the Praire. :cry:I think I got some saw dust in my eyes!!

Back