Kawasaki KTECH 2 stroke oil- Meets JASO FD and ISO EGD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banditt007

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
http://kawpower.com/handheld/accessories/ktechblend™-2-cycle-oil

ISO-L-EGD and JASO FD certified!

As for the 2.6 oz bottles...

You can find this online for about $14 shipped for a 6 pack. Cheapest oil i've found that meets these specs, If you use it, chime in and tell us what you found. If you don't, just a heads up for a cheap option out there. Buying in larger containers is cheaper, but this way the ratio is spot on every time as long as its going into a true 1 gallon of gas..

Might be a good substitute for Motul ... Might just have to give it a try :)

Since already a blend, I could quit blending my own :)

Don't trust the gas station pump for a true gallon of gas.:censored:

I can buy off the shelf, Echo Powerblend, cheaper than that. Same spec. About $9 for a 6 pack.

I can buy the Powerblend 2.5 gallon mix bottles for $2.75 from the local farm store.

You are lucky, only place i've found the echo power blend is home depot which goes for $2.97 for a 2.6oz bottle, their 16oz bottle is $8.97. I thought i found a cheaper alternative from Ace hardware which is ace hardware brand synthetic oil that claims a JASO FD rating-well i looked on the official JASO certified oil list and cannot find any oil under the ace brand or the claimed supplier which is "Olympic" so i'll pass, but that was $10.99 for a 6 pack of 2.6oz bottles.

Ace® 2 Cycle Synthetic Oil - Small Engine Parts - Ace Hardware

If you need something shipped I can see that being a good deal...

I normally get 2.5 gal husky XP mix bottles from the dealer, 6 pack for $12.

Call me a fool, but I have been running regular 2 stroke oil like you get at the farm co-op store or even Walmart brand 2 stroke oil for decades, cutting full time logging, and as a weekend warrior cutting firewood (7-10cds/yr), even milling with the CSM. We are talking thousands of hours running a saw. I mix 32:1 on everything, and have never had an oil fouled plug, never burned up a saw or any other issue you can think of regarding fuel oil mixes. I just don't see the value in spending bocu $$ on a product that is no better than the less expensive version. Jus sayin', been my experience of running saws since 1977....

Latest posts

Back