Keep them saws clean, how?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THALL10326

The Champ
Reaction score
By way of da Cuda of course. Have a look.
attachment.php

3120 Husky before the Cuda bath.

Last edited:
04ultra said:
Gotta love that Cuda.....THALL where can I find info on that Cuda..

No need to Ultra, just send those saws to me, $25.00 a pop of course,lol

cool, it's like simple green and a hose... only inside a machine that costs 4k and doesn't make a mess anywhere. I want one...Anyone care to send me a Demo cuda? lol

-Steve

lol, just kidding Ultra

I'll boxen back up and get them back to you ASAP. I'm glad you like your saws enough to ship them to Virginia to get them serviced and cleaned. By the way, that Husky runs great. I was impressed, that thing is a beast. Now that you got sharp chains on both saws stay out of the rocks will ya,lol

Freakingstang said:
cool, it's like simple green and a hose... only inside a machine that costs 4k and doesn't make a mess anywhere. I want one...Anyone care to send me a Demo cuda? lol

-Steve

Stang load up all those saws of yours up and come on down to Virginia. I'll clean em up and you will go home with saws so shiny they will blind the traffic behind you....................

THALL10326 said:
I'll boxen back up and get them back to you ASAP. I'm glad you like your saws enough to ship them to Virginia to get them serviced and cleaned. By the way, that Husky runs great. I was impressed, that thing is a beast. Now that you got sharp chains on both saws stay out of the rocks will ya,lol

Tom UPS might be dropping off a couple more by you next week...That Husky is going on our mill..

04ultra said:
Tom UPS might be dropping off a couple more by you next week...That Husky is going on our mill..

Sendem on ole boy but I gotta tell ya. I'm a Stihl man Ultra even though Husky's are cool with me as well, well almost,lol,looK,haha
attachment.php

Last edited:
04ultra said:
LOL its only my milling saw...Nice axe ...LOL

No fear Ultra, I wouldn't cut up your saw, just thought I'd mess with ya by giving it a taste of Stihl,lol

CaseyForrest said:
Thall, you throw those saws in whole???

And how much is that axe, Ive been lookin for something like that for a looooooooong time.

No indeedy Cassey. Bar and chain have to come off. Then I block off the exhaust port with a slab of rubber pressed in by the muffler. Then I plastic off the carb and throw her in the Cuda. 10 minutes later, you see the results. Its a nice machine. Really cleans the saw all over, no spots are missed. It even cleans inside the rope housing. Does a helluva good job. Ultra saw one of mine and had to have his done, hope he's happy now although I sorta stuck a hatchet in his 3120,lol

Tom it looks really nice now ..Is there something you can put on it so it stays clean..LOL

BTW how many 404 loops do you want..I just looked and I have 16 loops of Stihl and 3 loops of Oregon for 36in bar..Let me know

04ultra said:

That reminds me, the 3120 your giving to your brother, are you going to send that down here? I was just wondering because I got some big Stihl axes inside,, not hatchets, axes. Might make for another funny pic, hmmm. I don't wanna hammer your 3120 with a hatchet and axe both, it may fall apart,hehehe

04ultra said:
Tom it looks really nice now ..Is there something you can put on it so it stays clean..LOL

BTW how many 404 loops do you want..I just looked and I have 16 loops of Stihl and 3 loops of Oregon for 36in bar..Let me know

Yeah, Turtle Wax, lol. Well talk them chains after I get all your saws done for ya. No need to rush, we got plenty of time before fall arrives so hold onto those chains untill I get all your saws done. How many more daymmmm
066's you got for crying out loud??

Ultra heres our favorite, you've sold 2 so far for me

attachment.php

Always keep that cell on Ultra,lolol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back