Lets do a SugiHara bar blowout!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you foaming at the mouth... waiting for the deal to do down... :msp_wink:

I'm finishing the last of the negotiations with the supplier and he 's doing an inventory of exactly what they have. I don't want anybody waiting to receive bars for an extended time period. What he has on hand is what they have and I won't go above that. He can order from Japan, but that may take 1-3 months from the discussions today. He will order what I tell him if I decide to carry stock and I'm considering carrying a small supply to reduce customer wait time outside of this group buy. That's a 1-3 month wait time for anything I order... make no mistake about it. I may be able to "rush" a shipment, probably at a higher price...... but for this buy, I'm not ordering, when it's gone, it's gone!

I've been told that he has ZERO 32" Large Husky mounts... but the 32" Stihl bars will work with spacers supplied with the bar. Oil holes line up without issue. They have dropped the Husky mount bars because of low sales. The Stihl mount will be .050 or .063 gauge in 32" length, your choice.

There are no Stihl mount 36" bars, a Large Husky mount in 36" 3/8 .063 is available and can be ground to fit by our own Shawn Carr as stated in the above post. You will need to work the details of grinding the bar with him. I can even send it to him when you order if you'd like.

I will make a special deal on the Sugi standard weight bars in 20". They are Stihl mount only. 3/8 .050 and do not have the reduced weight inserts in them, comparable to a Total Tsumura bar. Replaceable sprocket tip, bright metal, Sugi logo. These should be rock-bottom priced and when these are gone.... there gone!

Tomorrow evening I'll announce the Group buy, include sizes, quantities available and pricing. You will need to send me a PM here or email to [email protected] to receive a PayPal invoice. That communication (PM or email) needs to include your email address and exactly what you want. I'll send an invoice and when paid, the paid invoice needs to contain your shipping address.

I've had to many problems with PO Boxes, unless you contact me directly, no PO Boxes. For some of you, this may be the only way... contact me directly for a PO Box shipment!

Please don't wait to order, limited supplies on several of these bars. If I send back a reply to the PM or email announcing they are out of stock.... see if I have another size. They have a ton of 24" Stihl mounts, limited numbers of the 20" mount.... if you can use a 24" instead, then get it.

Any questions, ASK right away. I'll update the group buy thread with quantities at least once daily.

If I can get a small amount stihl bar I bet I can get an adapter made for you guys. My question is will stihl bar align with the tensioner and oil groove?

The tail profile of a K095 ("small husky") bar is much narrower than the D025 stihl mount bar. The adjuster holes and oiler holes are in different locations. I don't think it'll work without a lot of grinding.

http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...eb5cdbe2ec67964188256e0d00525d23?OpenDocument

http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...8358984ddb7b31d488256e0e0020367d?OpenDocument

Last edited:
For those of you foaming at the mouth... waiting for the deal to do down... :msp_wink:

I'm finishing the last of the negotiations with the supplier and he 's doing an inventory of exactly what they have. I don't want anybody waiting to receive bars for an extended time period. What he has on hand is what they have and I won't go above that. He can order from Japan, but that may take 1-3 months from the discussions today. He will order what I tell him if I decide to carry stock and I'm considering carrying a small supply to reduce customer wait time outside of this group buy. That's a 1-3 month wait time for anything I order... make no mistake about it. I may be able to "rush" a shipment, probably at a higher price...... but for this buy, I'm not ordering, when it's gone, it's gone!

I've been told that he has ZERO 32" Large Husky mounts... but the 32" Stihl bars will work with spacers supplied with the bar. Oil holes line up without issue. They have dropped the Husky mount bars because of low sales. The Stihl mount will be .050 or .063 gauge in 32" length, your choice.

There are no Stihl mount 36" bars, a Large Husky mount in 36" 3/8 .063 is available and can be ground to fit by our own Shawn Carr as stated in the above post. You will need to work the details of grinding the bar with him. I can even send it to him when you order if you'd like.

I will make a special deal on the Sugi standard weight bars in 20". They are Stihl mount only. 3/8 .050 and do not have the reduced weight inserts in them, comparable to a Total Tsumura bar. Replaceable sprocket tip, bright metal, Sugi logo. These should be rock-bottom priced and when these are gone.... there gone!

Tomorrow evening I'll announce the Group buy, include sizes, quantities available and pricing. You will need to send me a PM here or email to [email protected] to receive a PayPal invoice. That communication (PM or email) needs to include your email address and exactly what you want. I'll send an invoice and when paid, the paid invoice needs to contain your shipping address.

I've had to many problems with PO Boxes, unless you contact me directly, no PO Boxes. For some of you, this may be the only way... contact me directly for a PO Box shipment!

Please don't wait to order, limited supplies on several of these bars. If I send back a reply to the PM or email announcing they are out of stock.... see if I have another size. They have a ton of 24" Stihl mounts, limited numbers of the 20" mount.... if you can use a 24" instead, then get it.

Any questions, ASK right away. I'll update the group buy thread with quantities at least once daily.

Randy, I'll be down for at least 2 @ 32" X .050" bars. Both w/ spacers :)

These bars will work with a Small/Large Husky mount with spacers?????

My supplier is killing me currently... having a hard time getting him to reply to emails... about as good as the reliability of this place lately.
24" Husky is still back ordered. Everything that isn't that size has been shipped.... meaning if your order doesn't contain a 24" husky bar, you should have your stuff. If you are in that pile of waiting for a 24", your stuff is waiting for the bars. I'm drooling on them, hope you don't mind?

The 16" is a no, they want me to order 50 to place the order... however, the 18" requires only 20 to get it done and I've ordered 20 Stihl and 20 small Husky in 3/8 .050. I'm waiting for them to price it, but am told it's ordered with a "rush" put on the order... RIGHT! Another dealer is ordering them as well, why I only had to do 20.

To those that received their bars it would be nice if you posted up the weight of the bars, better yet, post up a picture of the bar on a digital scale.
Thanks

Well here is my 32" for my 056. It is very nice, I am just waiting for the chain to get here so I can mount it and get it in some wood.sugi bar.JPG

Back