logging show

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meatloaf will need a little help he'll be running against George Harrison's Mac and Dennis Harvey's. No need to worry about the Rupley's :)

That is a Belly Bar on Art Martins 090, Mike let's hear about your 20 second cut. John did better than you I hear. Hugs and kisses.

GOBRDGO said:
So that's a what a "roller bar" looks like?
As I understand it,it requires less power to pull the chain in somewhat of a more circular motion,as in the design of that bar,than in a more conventional bar design.Then again,I'm not a racer.

rupedoggy said:
Mark it was actually a 21.08 Let's get it right. Somebody came up to me and said after that cut, that I looked almost as bad as you at Oroville. Mike

Now Now Mike let's not forget I placed 4th in the 6 cube class with a Solo 680 5 cube. I beat John with his Pioneer. Hey it's all in good fun RIGHT. Dennis told me your having a show in your town let me know the date. I commisioned Dennis C to build a 2100, Solo 680 and I just picked up Ken Dunn 088 with new head so I think I might have a chance. So I will have a few runners topped with Tommy's Chains.
How did Dennis Harvey do?

The two Dennis's always do well. Yes there will indeed be a show in my town. Bring those saws and try them out. The show will be on Sunday August 28th. I will post more about it later. Everyone from AS that would like to attend is welcome. Mike

westwood show

we had a good show George Harrison Jr took 1st overall also 1st in the axe throw
my results
1st stock saw
1st 5 cube mod
1st 6 cube mod
3rd 6 over mod (my falt had it a little lean it stalled in the cut and I restarted the saw for 3rd
3rd hot saw (my falt had a 50 guage chain on a 63 bar
2nd axe throw
But I had a great time

rupedoggy said:
The two Dennis's always do well. Yes there will indeed be a show in my town. Bring those saws and try them out. The show will be on Sunday August 28th. I will post more about it later. Everyone from AS that would like to attend is welcome. Mike
Hey mike let me know the rules and classes (also if that was the atachment I could not open it )

Sounds as if you done OK there Macdaddy you must let others get the occassional win otherwise they'll take their saws home and refuse to race again.

Yes and i have experianced a failure along the way as well had a whisker bridge the plug gap on the end of the second cut after having a good lead damm.

But thats life not worth hanging oneself over.

Mc Bob.

Latest posts

Back