long time since i've been on.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

injun joe

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
hay how you guys doing? i havent been on here in awhile so i thought id better post a thread becuase i am a new owner of a stihl 660 :hmm3grin2orange:. It is an awesome saw and it is one that i have wanted since i first started cutting wood. the saw amazes me now but then agian ive never had a saw that was even comparable to it. the close 2nd would be my 441 which i love but quite frankly its nt even in the same league thats why i cant wait to put a dual port muffler and air filter on just to make it that much more beastly.
something else i wanted to give an update if it matters to any one is since ive been gone from here i have had to grow up a lot. haha when i was on here a lot i joke around that i was but a boy which to me i believe is true. since then i have got into the construction trade as a laborer and equipment operator which has taught me a lot and i am very thankful for. when i started working just out of college i didnt know what it was like to work let alone what it meant to work. luckily i got to work with some old hard ass guys that now i call my friends. it still makes me luagh to think all my friends are older than 45 years old an im nt even 21 yet. they beat me into shape which i am thankful for and i apologize to all of you because i was a punk and im not saying im all growed up haha but the ol fellers taught me a lot of what it is to be a man and to take care of my own and nt be such a little punk. i know this isnt the right forum to do this in but i figured people that knew me before i just thought i oughta let them know i am no longer the kid i once was and i apologize again.

Right on man, welcome back. We all wen't through the punk kid stage. Most of us grow out of it. The 066-660 may be the best all around big timber saw built. I have one, and am a huge fan have been since they replace'd the 56 magnum two. P.S I will send you a rep for manning up!

Great post and congrats! For the saw and the way things are going for you. I will send ya rep ASAP. I love my 660. Norm has a really good thread going. I love to post on it. Hope to keep seein ya around!

Maclaren, thank's man. I almost forgot about that thread, I get wrappe'd up in the 2101, and muscle thread LOL! Certainly ok to talk about any 066-660 in there, it has definately payed it's due, and earned many stripe's for a muscle saw:bowdown: P.s When you post pic's I am still trying to figure out, and unable to get them to show on a thread. And how do you resize them?

Hey Joe, good to hear from you again.

I made it as far south as Kansas City last week, but one of these days I will have to head back to Nevada and may get to jump over to see you some time.

Mark

yeah would be interesting to meet somebody from AS just let me know when you'll be out here in the boonies haha.

Back