Longest, most useless description in Ebay History!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even know what to say

Did Borat write that? I thought I was long winded, but I will admit defeat.

RaisedByWolves said:
Do you think it will meet the reserve?

Are they going for $1 per word?

Wheres the phone number?:dizzy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Homelite-Super-...665QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250063693730

Man that's no where NEAR as bda sa teh one 4 the miinivan!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AWD-ASTRO-VAN-PARTS-OR-REPAIR-1994_W0QQitemZ250062559816QQihZ015QQcategoryZ33621QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Still plenty bad though..... He kinda sounds like the Vietnamese hairdresser I bought my last cruiser motorcycle from. "I honest wichchoo brodda I honest wichchoo"

Rodauthor said:
Hey - it was a writing assignment for their wednesday night english class

Yesh, well he still could have snapped a few pics of the ol van without the snow from LAST year on it. :ices_rofl:

The 925 is a fine powerful saw, that one does not look too bad. The bar looks a bit rusty, the seller wants to be funny so what? He has probably placed a reserve price of 2 or 300 and so will not sell but who can blame him?
I would pay 100 buck for that saw. If it is in good nick it will run for another 20 years.

I was wondering if you guys could tell me how to adjust my ideal and where I can get some handle fome? Matt :popcorn:

Sometimes I print stuff and take it into the bathroom (my office!) to read. Well, it seems that I forgot to change out the paper from when we printed the Christmas newsletters, so I have that auction description on nice stationary if anyone wants it!:bang: :laugh:

Also watching to see what that saw sells for.

wow, and he even put in this line:

"read again so you understand"

i think i could read it a hundred times and not understand...

"3 pulls 2 don't count"

Is drop start allowed?

"Pull 1 time starts and so on for another 2 time"

So reliability is there

"Do i here a 1000.00 haha just kidding but feel free to do so if you like. I like money too."

Well yah.....me too

"I'll let you hear it over the phone if you like but place bid before calling."

Now that there is all the reassurance I need...

I noticed that item before I left work yesterday. My lab-mate wondered what I was laughing about. It makes you wonder if that guy even reread his work before clicking the OK button...

some people that list on ebay--they can run a computer--but cant hardly write--or type---hate to have them on the road by me-------------------and long winded---what a spaz

Thats priceless.

Try reading it out loud.

2 of the pulls don't count because he had the ign switch off :confused:

olyman said:
some people that list on ebay--they can run a computer--but cant hardly write--or type---hate to have them on the road by me-------------------and long winded---what a spaz

I wouldn't bet that guy(if a guy "lieghannXXX", probably wife or daughter or both) can run a computer, a van, a chainsaw, an edger or even a toaster for that matter. I'll bet if that picture of last year's snow in Moravia was panned back a tad I think you'd see all sorts of future eBay treasures just waiting for listing. When he can get that 1980s, picked up off the curb, IBM PCjr cranking and get his 10 year old daughter to try to type his description, after translation of course.:popcorn:

Latest posts

Back