lowes has quart cans of 4 cycle true fuel for $1.72

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aspen is the same type of fuel as trufuel, you'd do well to stay off you tube.
Did 5minutes of research. I found no evidence of what you stated. aspen is alkylate fuel no mention in trufuel trufuel comes in a metal can aspen is plastic I could find nothing to prove this. I never had a problem with pump fuel even with storage. Now if I had a problem I would only use aspen I seen way to many white spark plugs with canned fuel .

Did 5minutes of research. I found no evidence of what you stated. aspen is alkylate fuel no mention in trufuel trufuel comes in a metal can aspen is plastic I could find nothing to prove this. I never had a problem with pump fuel even with storage. Now if I had a problem I would only use aspen I seen way to many white spark plugs with canned fuel .

TruFuel is alkylate as well, check the SDS.

Not going to stay off Youtube I will learn evaluate and not take orders
Youtube is just as reliable as any hack on this site. Just take it all in and glean the truth. When I want to cokk something I watch about 6 YT vids and glean out a middle ground.

I was doing some reading.

E10 gas says should be used in 90 days. Also takes in moisture.

E0 gas from pumps says 6 months and no absorption. I have stored way longer with it in Gen and Boat with never a issue to date. I also run K100 through the boat before storage time too.

This alkylate fuel says 2 years after opening and 5 plus years if never opened. Seems like that would be a great emergency stuff too.

trfffff.jpgtrff.jpgtrfff.jpgtrf.jpg

Does anyone know why it is marked down so much? Lowes screw up? My date codes are from late 2022 by the way.
They do it every year I have noticed. Just like wallyworld does it too.
Also VPracing oil can be bought dirt cheap during these clearance season sells too.

Does anyone know why it is marked down so much? Lowes screw up? My date codes are from late 2022 by the way.

They do it every year I have noticed. Just like wallyworld does it too.
Also VPracing oil can be bought dirt cheap during these clearance season sells too.

Been curious too. Will have to keep my eyes open, although I have a couple years of fuel on hand now.

I wonder if it’s just to get the product moved? Are there any brands that recommend a 40:1 ratio anymore?

I believe TruFuel is the only canned fuel manufacturer that sells a dedicated 40:1. With everyone recommending a 50:1 ratio I bet they don’t sell much of it compared to the red can 50:1.

I wonder if it’s just to get the product moved? Are there any brands that recommend a 40:1 ratio anymore?

I believe TruFuel is the only canned fuel manufacturer that sells a dedicated 40:1. With everyone recommending a 50:1 ratio I bet they don’t sell much of it compared to the red can 50:1.

I'd go the other way, bet more 40:1 is sold.

Most pro equipment recommends 50:1, but most homeowner brands recommend 40:1, and I'd bet a lot more homeowners use premix than pros.

I'd go the other way, bet more 40:1 is sold.

Most pro equipment recommends 50:1, but most homeowner brands recommend 40:1, and I'd bet a lot more homeowners use premix than pros.

That’s interesting. I had no idea that the homeowner brands still called for 40:1

I figured the epa would have made 50:1 across the board long ago.

I can't get any more of that on sale around here it's all gone, I did manage to get a mere 40 bottles.
I'm not surprised, I passed this along to the guys in my 1/5 scale rc forum and they all said about the same thing, those that waited ended up not getting any.

Back