MAC 15 pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
Reaction score
A couple of you have asked for pics of my MAC 15. As I'm way too dumb to figure out how to attach to PMs, so here they are. Ignore the 088 parts to the side of the pics.

$50 plus shipping at cost (it's heavy). But you have to promise to be nice to it... :blob5:

I was only going to sell it to guys older than the saw, but then I'd be denying the "younger" generation the joys of owning a saw that was made of real metal. This is an 80CC saw, and is the very first "consumer" saw (i.e, made for and marketed to consumers) made by MAC.

Paint is original, and the carb is rebuilt. All I did was clean it up, remove the crude-oil-like grunge from the fuel tank and rebuilt the carb, It started fine and I ran it for 10 minutes, then shut if off. I have no intention of cutting wood with it...

The chain is the orginal chain... same with the bar.

There's one small screw missing from the recoil, but you can get this at any hardware store.

Whoever buys it I have one that does not run{carb} but has spark and is in near new shape also with original bar and chain,would be good for company or parts.

Latest posts

Back