Making some 044, 064, 066 Dogs. . .

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wonderful, beautiful, caring wife. . . Accidentally deleted my progress on the 372/390 dogs. I was. . . Ummmm, upset. But then I realized she takes care of my dumb butt -- so I give her a pass.

I have to redraw the outer dawg again, so there's another small delay in cutting. On the upside. . .

What do y'all think of these 088 dawgz??

088.jpg

Trying to get a little more custom in the look, as apposed to the same old triangle shaped spikes. Not that they don't work good. I bet this design would function exceptionally well.

I would say it was 'frustration' inspired. I spent at least two hours on the laptop drawing and erasing -- searching for shapes, gaps, angles, etc that worked. That's after another two hours of measuring and drawing the initial factory dawg to make sure it's accurate on the mount side.

My 562 dawgz use similar shapes.

BTW, can't get your link to werk. :-(

394 dog.jpg
I would say it was 'frustration' inspired. I spent at least two hours on the laptop drawing and erasing -- searching for shapes, gaps, angles, etc that worked. That's after another two hours of measuring and drawing the initial factory dawg to make sure it's accurate on the mount side.

My 562 dawgz use similar shapes.

BTW, can't get your link to werk. :-(

Hopefully this week. I got a full plate.

Trying to bring a big item to market.

This dog thing has always been just a little side thing, just fir fun really.

Just a heads up, I am not currently sponsoring on AS. More will be known later, but I can't sell on here at this point in open forum. It's not forever, I will be sponsoring again.

Latest posts

Back