Masterminded 346XP Tips And Tricks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm doing nuttin special........I just think the devil is in the details..
Absolutely. It continuously amazes me how many shops ignore that even for a basic, stock rebuild.

I have had an opportunity to run one of your 346s. (Numa's) How did you shrink a 372 engine down and cram it in there? Lol

I had the vent leaking on one of my 346 and took the tank housing off.Drilled a hole above the existing hole and black permatex around outside of vent.Should I have drilled like you shown in pic or is this okay?Does it help to remove the guts of the vent on a non ported saw?

yea, i got one that's been bothering me for a long time now...

how's come when jimmy kimmel "LIVE" comes on, their is a thing that pops up on the screen that says "recorded earlier" ???

Well now.......that is a damn good question. We need to have a little sit down with Ol' Jimmy and hash this **** out.

Hi ole buddy!

Sup Andrew?

Absolutely. It continuously amazes me how many shops ignore that even for a basic, stock rebuild.

I have had an opportunity to run one of your 346s. (Numa's) How did you shrink a 372 engine down and cram it in there? Lol

Have you seen Honey I Shrunk The Kids?

I had the vent leaking on one of my 346 and took the tank housing off.Drilled a hole above the existing hole and black permatex around outside of vent.Should I have drilled like you shown in pic or is this okay?Does it help to remove the guts of the vent on a non ported saw?

So long as it ain't leaning out in a long cut......it's just fine.

Randy, I thought the 346 is NLA. Is this a new model?

NOS unit Sir.

Speaking of the Devil being in the details.....

Jon recently mucked up the assembly of a MS660. He used the wrong oil pump drive, and had a washer under the clutch that should not have been in it.

I gave him a pass on that one........his blood pressure was way.....way out of spec. I had no idea he was in such shape. He knows how I am (a workaholic) and just kept standing at the bench to keep up.

When he told me he needed to go lay down one day......I knew something was wrong. He went to see the doc, and was told that he was on the verge of having a stroke.

They put him on two different blood pressure meds......and he's doing real well now.

Phuck the saws........he was about to freakin stroke out. :surprised3:

We got the saw back......and it's gonna be fixed up proper......no worries. :dancing:

Holy crap Randy take it easy on your buddy. Seriously hope he's feeling better.

Have you found any application for the 13k coils you take of the big boys?

He's doing real good now John. Blood pressure meds are amazing.

He'd say "I don't feel real good Randy"

I'd say "quit bein' a ***** and put that damn saw together"

If he would have had a stroke.......I almost would have felt bad. :laugh:

No use at all for them 13,000 coils. I might sell em on ebay for 10.00 each one of these days.

Latest posts

Back