Masterminded 346XP Tips And Tricks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah

Haazitgaaan mate?

Glad Jon is better, now buy the poor overworked bugger a chair :)

It's hangin short, shrived, and to the left.....mate.

The "poor bugger" has two stools to sit on......is that enough? :laugh:

can i run lucas semi syn 2 cycle at 32:1 instead of bel ray h1r

Can I brush your teeth with gear oil?

Absolutely. It continuously amazes me how many shops ignore that even for a basic, stock rebuild.

I have had an opportunity to run one of your 346s. (Numa's) How did you shrink a 372 engine down and cram it in there? Lol
One of those that he's porting is mine, I liked the first one he did so much that I got another, pound for pound that is the best saw out there or at least top two.

I've got a JRed 2152 that I am seriously considering turning into a 2153 and getting ported. This thread is not helping matters.

I also have a 2252... Should I just port that instead? What should I do?? Please don't say both! :crazy2:

Speaking of the Devil being in the details.....

Jon recently mucked up the assembly of a MS660. He used the wrong oil pump drive, and had a washer under the clutch that should not have been in it.

I gave him a pass on that one........his blood pressure was way.....way out of spec. I had no idea he was in such shape. He knows how I am (a workaholic) and just kept standing at the bench to keep up.

When he told me he needed to go lay down one day......I knew something was wrong. He went to see the doc, and was told that he was on the verge of having a stroke.

They put him on two different blood pressure meds......and he's doing real well now.

Phuck the saws........he was about to freakin stroke out. :surprised3:

We got the saw back......and it's gonna be fixed up proper......no worries. :dancing:

Hmm yeap heard vagasil was a band aid for wacked out blood pressure.:laugh: that kinda reminds mme of the time i threw my back out on a railroad tie wall.i was on some raped ape pills i bummed from my uncle so i could get finished up.my helper mashed the end of his finger off and blood was squirtin everywhere.hell i couldnt feel his pain so i handed him a band aid and we started back filling.:laugh:

Hmm yeap heard vagasil was a band aid for wacked out blood pressure.:laugh: that kinda reminds mme of the time i threw my back out on a railroad tie wall.i was on some raped ape pills i bummed from my uncle so i could get finished up.my helper mashed the end of his finger off and blood was squirtin everywhere.hell i couldnt feel his pain so i handed him a band aid and we started back filling.:laugh:
Did you take one of those pills today? o_O

Speaking of the Devil being in the details.....

Jon recently mucked up the assembly of a MS660. He used the wrong oil pump drive, and had a washer under the clutch that should not have been in it.

I gave him a pass on that one........his blood pressure was way.....way out of spec. I had no idea he was in such shape. He knows how I am (a workaholic) and just kept standing at the bench to keep up.

When he told me he needed to go lay down one day......I knew something was wrong. He went to see the doc, and was told that he was on the verge of having a stroke.

They put him on two different blood pressure meds......and he's doing real well now.

Phuck the saws........he was about to freakin stroke out. :surprised3:

We got the saw back......and it's gonna be fixed up proper......no worries. :dancing:
same thing happened with me about 14 mos. ago..
i called to get checked for lymes disease, i was/felt tired all the time, and that's one of many symptoms for lymes , my b.p. was like 210 over 105, they threatened to call an ambulance to get me to the er.
doc said i was a walking stroke ready to happen..
so now i'm on the bp. meds and all is good..
well, i still don't have alot of energy,,,must be gettin old..

Never had no blood pressure issues but I had a pretty bad tonsil infection a couple months back.

Went to the local McDoctor and the prescribed me some steroids.

I know they ain't the same as the muscle heads, but dang man, they had me messed up in some type of way.

Talk about a bull in a china shop, or a big man in a little mans body.

Felt like every organ in my body was running full steam ahead.

Knocked the crap outta that infection in no time.

Thanks Randy! In the past I would bookmark this type of info. Today after a couple of forum problems, I print the thread to a pdf.

Thanks Mastermind,timing is amazing.Am now putting together a 346 from parts another member started and wanted out of. I bought an ome P/C and had it running to make sure all is well.Now the machine work. All the tips you provided are very helpful. I see in another thread that squish band is cut .040 ? With the tips given I'm excited to get this one back on the bench. Thank You!

Latest posts

Back