member TBONE,,,,hospital,critical..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to Mrs.Slug she says family has been great and that things are OK , she just wants her slug back at home .

Ron/Dan' just read this (been offline putting on a roof) I am 1/2 hour away as well. When you talk to the family, let them know we can offer some labor if needed. prayers for the slug.

While I am not very good with words at all, and I am usually more comfortable with sitting back and sending out silent prayers (which I really honestly do) when I read about things like this, but I do wish him a very speedy recovery, and I am very proud to be associated with a group of guys like the ones right here on Arboristsite! TBONE, though I've never met you, I wish you the very best, and God speed to you, brother!

Ron/Dan' just read this (been offline putting on a roof) I am 1/2 hour away as well. When you talk to the family, let them know we can offer some labor if needed. prayers for the slug.

Hmm, you Ohio folk with your ugly orange football teams ain't half bad. ;)

For all those who lend a hand, good on ya!

According to Mrs.Slug she says family has been great and that things are OK , she just wants her slug back at home .

A-OK, how bout DMZ patrol around the garden, the pigs have probably figured out that guard is off duty and are preparing an assult as we speak!!

I know how expensive it is to stay at the hospital while you have a family member there.

Get John's home address and send a get well card......and a few bucks. :msp_sneaky:

Is any one heading up a collection for john ? If so, can I get the persons name ? I'd love to pitch in to help out. I'd rather do it anonomously though A/S ,as I think that coming from a group of us reprobates would mean more . Jmho , John

I know how expensive it is to stay at the hospital while you have a family member there.

Get John's home address and send a get well card......and a few bucks. :msp_sneaky:

So who's gonna be the one to break it to John that NOT accepting donations toward his (and Mrs. T-bone's) cause will piss US off?

I was actually considering making out a check to Mrs. T-bone figuring she'd have enough sense to put it to good use under the circumstances, but don't want to come off as undermining John's principles and putting her in an awkward spot at the same time.

But...

They say charity begins at home. If John isn't one of the family favorites around here, I don't know who is. We're here to help during a rough time. Period.

So...

CASH THE FREEKIN" CHECKS, T-BONE! DON"T MAKE US HAFTA PUT YOUR ASS BACK IN THE HOSPITAL DUE TO A GOOD OL' FASHIONED BUTT WHOOPIN' BY AN ANGRY MOB JUST FOR BEIN' STUBBORN!

(Guess I answered my own original question, huh?)

It's been previously mentioned in this thread that John is a giver, not a taker. I get that on its relatively superficial level and have been a recipient of his courtesy and generosity.

I also know that what goes around comes around...., on a whole other level.

Accept it, T-Bone. Folks remember the good karma and things you've done for them....not to mention the eloquent entertainment factor of your general presence around here...(ahem).:msp_biggrin:

Please let us return the favor(s).

After what you've put us through the last coupla weeks? You owe us, you ornery rascal!!! lol!

Donations For John

For those that want to send some scheckles to John , contact pioneerguy600.
Jerry will handle sending the donations to John .
John can get mad if he wants .

Back