member TBONE,,,,hospital,critical..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give the man a chance to regroup and get his bearings. God forbid the first thing on his mind is sorting through all this AS stuff.

When's the last time YOU'VE been in a coma for two weeks?

Lotsa folks don't make it through the adventure Tbone just survived.

He needs his space. And he may well have a whole new way looking at what's important to him after comprehending the gist of the past coupla weeks.

I'm sure we'll all be in the mix somewhere, but....., just sayin'...

Cheers, John.

Take your time gettin' back in the saddle. Ain't no rush.

Give the man a chance to regroup and get his bearings. God forbid the first thing on his mind is sorting through all this AS stuff.

He needs his space. And he may well have a whole new way looking at what's important to him after comprehending the gist of the past coupla weeks.

Cheers, John.

Are you kidding.... He had all that time to unconsciously go over parts lists for his project saws.... LOL. :)

I prayed for ya John..... To give you an idea how concerned I was about you... I actually checked this thread before the swap meet thread every time I logged on to AS. That's serious stuff...lol.

Cheers, John.

W ell yeah like lazy buggars been asleep for a fortnight
assent done a lot but snore like a bore pig n all so I don't spose hed ave a lot ta tell us anyway

if he was an AUSSIE his first words would be somfin like whos shout is it ay :laugh:

Last edited:
My son has his first "show and tell" at nursery school today. We found a few slugs in the backyard and he is taking them in today in your honor! Teachers are gonna love him!

Glad your heading home. Rest up and feel better soon :chainsaw:

To bad Ron had to poke me in the eye before I found this thread !! LOL

Home and on the mend !! :clap:

good to have you back john. I've been browsing this thread daily to find your first post back. good to have you around again buds. hopefully no more health problems til age 150 eh ;) :cheers:

Stihl very weak , don't sleep much at a time. But anything beats that NASA bed !

Not sure how long it takes to come back from the dead ? LOL

According to the docs I shouldn't be here,not many people pull through this crap. Being a hvy smoker over 30 yrs. don't help ! And yes I haven't touched one since 8-25 !

Stihl very weak , don't sleep much at a time. But anything beats that NASA bed !

Not sure how long it takes to come back from the dead ? LOL

According to the docs I shouldn't be here,not many people pull through this crap. Being a hvy smoker over 30 yrs. don't help ! And yes I haven't touched one since 8-25 !

Only the good die young.............if you're onery & cantankerous, you'll be fine ;).

In all seriousness, glad to hear that your recovery is going well :clap:! Take it easy, the world will still be there when you get back on your feet.

Had LONG hair till I got home ! Had to go cut it all off,they left it such a mess nothing else I could do but donate what I could,12" made it ! LOL I always do that every couple years. LOL

I did just cut it all off 3 years ago ! Grew that much in 3 years ! LOL My wife says its just not right,hers won't grow like that. LOL

Last edited:
Stihl have no idea how I caught that crap ? Felt like I was catching a cold one night,next thing I know I woke up in the hospital ?

Got a flu and pmoinia shot before I left the hospital ! First time I ever did !

You people get smart,get the shots !! Pmonia shot is good for 5 yrs. then once more yer done,never need it again !!!! Sure wish I had before !!
Had pmonia 3 times now !! Never like this before,got into my blood !

Latest posts

Back